The Fireball Posted August 12, 2008 Posted August 12, 2008 (edited) Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway. Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore Tag Part 1 - Part 2 - PLUS - The Hilarious debut of Dread Edited August 12, 2008 by The Fireball
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 12, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 12, 2008 After listening to the wipe up it is amazing that only the votes of 68 people were sent in. 68 people caused all this, or to put it another way, 34 times the number of people who have been happy to see Ronin wrestle caused all this.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 12, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 12, 2008 Anyone know what Sammy Ray is up to these days? Didn't he get ill or something a while back? Just curious because, well...No?
Dirty Eddie Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore TagPart 1 - Part 2 - PLUS - The Hilarious debut of Dread My God, that is some embarrassing shit right there!!I pray that there are no actual paying customers watching right? Surely it's a "friends and family" thing only?Fat, talentless mooks, hitting each other (very badly) with weapons in front of a group of ten year old girls!? At least that Lard-Ass falling over was worth a watch, it saved the whole thing from being a complete waste of my time.I'm highly confident that I could go out there and have a better match than that toss! I still wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay to see it though!
hitman89762000 Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 (edited) Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore TagPart 1 - Part 2 - PLUS - The Hilarious debut of Dread My God, that is some embarrassing shit right there!!I pray that there are no actual paying customers watching right? Surely it's a "friends and family" thing only?Fat, talentless mooks, hitting each other (very badly) with weapons in front of a group of ten year old girls!? At least that Lard-Ass falling over was worth a watch, it saved the whole thing from being a complete waste of my time.I'm highly confident that I could go out there and have a better match than that toss! I still wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay to see it though!I'm just amused by the irony of a shitarse posting videos of a potential shitarse...EDITFireball~~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-jlHRE3MjYwish hed buy pants that fit... Edited August 13, 2008 by hitman89762000
Guest boltonbulldog Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Some of you may have seen Shitarse near-misser Dread on Big Brother's Little Brother recently, but now there's footage of a full match finally online. Shame this wasn't available sooner as it's clear evidence that he deserved a place but I thought you'd all enjoy the shitarsery anyway.Dread and Slayer VS Gary Wild and Brickwall - Hardcore TagPart 1 - Part 2 - PLUS - The Hilarious debut of Dread My God, that is some embarrassing shit right there!!I pray that there are no actual paying customers watching right? Surely it's a "friends and family" thing only?Fat, talentless mooks, hitting each other (very badly) with weapons in front of a group of ten year old girls!? At least that Lard-Ass falling over was worth a watch, it saved the whole thing from being a complete waste of my time.I'm highly confident that I could go out there and have a better match than that toss! I still wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay to see it though!I didn't know the Shockmaster now resides in Wigan!Anyway thats twenty minutes of my life that I will never get back! What a muppet!
darkship Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 All of those videos were like torture. The Dread debut at least had redeeming comedy value, but the Dread/Slayer vs New Twin Towers match- I mean, what? The audience is full of kids, and you're wrapping barbed wire across people's faces?Compared to those two, Fireball vs Rage was like Austin-Hart, although it still wasn't, y'know, GOOD or anything (and Fireball's 3/4 length pleather just looks wrong). My favourite part is the kid calling the moves before they happened: "SUPLEX! SUPLEX!".
darkship Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Isnt that...Jekkel?I don't think this ever got addressed- that's Jekkel vs Exodus.
Frank Sidebottom Posted August 13, 2008 Posted August 13, 2008 Isnt that...Jekkel?I don't think this ever got addressed- that's Jekkel vs Exodus.Pair of twats. That video is shockingly embarrassing. I just dread one of my non-wrestling friends viewing something like that and thinking this is what I get so obsessed about. Rarely does a video make me as angry as I am after watching that shit. As bad as it is to say, it was like watching two 'special' people try and wrestle.
freaky Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 It's meant to be a light hearted comedy match - please tell me you can see that and that you're being deliberately obtuse.I found it funny.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted August 14, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2008 The match was booked about 5 minutes before it happened due to some no-shows. Both guys kind of phoned it in a bit, and it wasn't the best, but it's still worth a few laughs, which was quite obviously the intention.
stewey Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 So, the definition of a guy who was on the shitlist TWICE, phoning it in please?
Frank Sidebottom Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 It's meant to be a light hearted comedy match - please tell me you can see that and that you're being deliberately obtuse.I found it funny.Maybe is was supposed to be a light hearted comedy match and I'm just not seeing the funny side, but as far as I am concerned, this was massively exposing to the audience. At no point during the match did it come across as a contest, just two friends fucking around like drunk guys do. Compare it to a Colt Cabana match for example, where he manages to get his comedy stuff in whilst still making it look like he is trying to beat his opponent. Although I do admit that comedy wrestling is not my flavour at all, so maybe I am being too harsh on these guys.
Britofallright Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 The match was booked about 5 minutes before it happened due to some no-shows. Both guys kind of phoned it in a bit, and it wasn't the best, but it's still worth a few laughs, which was quite obviously the intention.What kind of a shitarse excuse is that?THe match was BOOKED...are you kidding me? You mean some mark backstage said "oh shit wrestler A is late, hey you two...go on for me will ya"Shitarsery personified!
Recommended Posts