This thread scares me Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 great example of in and out of ring shitarses
MichaelPalmer Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 MOJ, are you sure you didnt photoshop that spud photo? I'm sure this was the original..
$tew Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 I was surprised Flatliner didn't get on this list. I got nothing against him, as long as I go at least a few weeks between seeing a Flatliner match, but I would have thought he would have got many votes.I mentioned this during the $&M Show. I voted for him... but I appear to have been perhaps the only one. Bizarre.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2008 On the S&M show, I have never listened to it before today (my BritWres and, uh...wres in general viewing being minimal) but I figured I'd give it a shot for the SA50 discussion. Really enjoyed the show. Usually I can't stand English blokes doing wrestling-radio shows (sorry to Powerslam Radio and whoever else) but this was not bad at all. Maybe it's because I've heard Ayass on the radio before?
CracktonMoj Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 That may have, in fact, been the original picture. In other news, the livejournal (http://shitarsefifty.livejournal.com) is now fully updated, with full writeups for everyone. If you've only read this thread, you've missed out on a good third of the list. Bookmark the livejournal immediately, because you never know when you might want a laugh/the forum will die again.
MichaelPalmer Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 That may have, in fact, been the original picture.In other news, the livejournal (http://shitarsefifty.livejournal.com) is now fully updated, with full writeups for everyone. If you've only read this thread, you've missed out on a good third of the list. Bookmark the livejournal immediately, because you never know when you might want a laugh/the forum will die again.MOJ, I think you will find that www.shitarsefiftyco.uk redirects you to the splendour that is shitarse....couldnt resist, it needed its own website. If you or anyone (Ronin maybe..) can be bothered to code a website I can upload that with the hosting I have but it links to livejournal until that sacred day arrives!
CracktonMoj Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 Maybe it's because I've heard Ayass on the radio before?My theory would be that it's because both sets of hosts (Dean and $tew, myself and $tew) have very different and distinctive voices. Lots of UK talky wrestling shows (and UK commentary teams) have two guys with similar voices (or at least similar accents) talking, and it's just a bit soporofic. It's worse if their accents are local to you, as it just seems like every other geek in the world. At least with $tew and I, you had the Norn Iron and the Kaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiirdiff things going on, providing a contrast.
CracktonMoj Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 If you... can be bothered to code a websiteNope.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2008 Anyone know what Sammy Ray is up to these days? Didn't he get ill or something a while back? Just curious because, well...
Famous Mortimer Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 Link ain't working for me. Anyone fancy upping the show to Sharebee or something like that?
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2008 That may have, in fact, been the original picture.In other news, the livejournal (http://shitarsefifty.livejournal.com) is now fully updated, with full writeups for everyone. If you've only read this thread, you've missed out on a good third of the list. Bookmark the livejournal immediately, because you never know when you might want a laugh/the forum will die again.MOJ, I think you will find that www.shitarsefiftyco.uk redirects you to the splendour that is shitarseGood stuff for buying that domain. Makes it easier to find, and bookmark.
insert_name_here Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 This thread has provided me with some pure gold to go in the sig
sstevens619 Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 Great article Jon. Just to confirm added to the Piledriver feature is a two page interview with Ronin!!Whats the links to this interview? If there isnt a link can it be posted on here?
Paid Members JNLister Posted August 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2008 I nominate the thread for entry into UKFF Brown.
$tew Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 The $&M Show finally got uploaded to the www.britwres.com servers, so any further downloads might as well be done from there. Your URL is http://www.britwres.com/news/220292821.shtml I'm actually out of the house now, and I'm not sure why it's happened (as it wasn't like that earlier when I posted the page), but it looks like shitarses have gotten into the system and botched the apostrophies and so on. Guh. That'll get fixed later.
Recommended Posts