www.shitarsefifty.co.uk - THE SHITARSE FIFTY~~~~!

CracktonMoj

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Im sad as I know Neil is going to close this thread down when he reads whats been happening..Hes like the strict parent of the UKFF :(

You're having a laugh aren't you?CTX suspended him, but didn't post a witty response.

I hope Doug somehow sees this thread as he did last year's UKFF Top 50, if only for the moment when Doug makes his entrance to a show and shouts 'Where's my write up!' in Moj's face as he did UKHardGay last year (Which by the way he never got around to doing).

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

• Paid Members

Pitbull Johnson

Is this the same person I think it is? Is he still around? Good god!
2729202623_c1251c3944_m.jpg2730033050_fa96d9030c_m.jpgThis is the man.
Ian 'Pitbull' Johnson. Not only a card carrying shitarse for the past twenty five years but also a convicted paedophile! Only in wrestling...
This guy needs to be on some form of list...
He looks like some form of human cabbage.
He looks like he'd fuck up the scanners in Tesco.

What is an assain?Please learn to spell words properly Ronin, you fat retarded fuckfaced cunt.It's spelt assassin by the way.

I really don't think this is Ronin.I wouldn't, however, be surprised if it was Ronin's little kid.
The writing style is identical, plus he has had more than one account in the past.Besides it felt good to call Ronin a fat retarded fuckfaced cunt. :laugh: Everyone should try it. :thumbsup:

ok lets stop all the arguing, maybe i shouldve worded my argument differently. Basically the whole british scene of wrestling has gone way down hill. The fact now that most matches you see are the same. People wanting to be heel but just going out there and telling the crowd to shut up, why would you do that, no one tells stories in their matches as to why their the heels, or why their working the wrist they put on a wrist lock because its all they know and dont get as much out of their moves as possible and do everything they know in one match which lest be honest isnt impressive. The fact theres a 50 worst british wrestlers prooves that wrestlings gone bad. I know world of sport to most people these days doesnt look all that, but when you watch it their wrestling hold for hold not doing everything in the first 5 minutes. They slowly build the match and if you notice they stick to their own move sets. So you wont see two guys doing dropkicks or cross bodys. They set themselves apart. Nowadays everyone does the same things, big spots and badly and quite frankly we tried to copy the americans but dont have the funds to be able to and for that matter we dont have workers with their size. You get small guys clotheslining bigger guys, wheres the sense in that, and you get bigger guys going to the top, why would they do that. Basically british wrestling is suffering because of guys with superstar syndrome who quite frankly arent all that and do the same match over and over again, and workers who refuse to put people over becauyse they want to look good forgetting pro wrestling is a worked sport and the only way to make a match look amazing is the guys putting aside ego and working together rather than looking out for number 1.

I actually agree with odds and sods of what you are saying, but how about not tarring the whole scene with the same brush, eh? If you seriously want people to work together, try not saying everyone is shit - it's not the best way to get started, is it?Most of us worth our salt know how well Dropkixx train their boys and girls in amateur, freestyle and wrestling - both JR and JH have nearly ripped my face off quite a few times, but that doesn't give you the right to declare DK the top of the tree, does it? And here's a thought - maybe there are fans that perceive DK as shit. Nothing you can do to change their minds, is there? We're in the entertainment business, and if what you do doesn't entertain some people, then it's tough titties, and it's not going to change. Tell the story right, as you have said, and most people are going to enjoy themselves though. There's always going to be a minority that prefer rum and raisin when you're offering them raspberry ripple - doesn't mean it's crap, it's just not their flavour of ice cream, but it's all ice cream nevertheless.And don't try and get out of all of this by using your "most" quote - that's a cop out. As it happens, I think you're right regarding how matches are portrayed, but only in the minority of promotions.Majik
God, I honestly dont know which I want to do most after reading that, actually check out some of the Dropkixx trainees on a show or get some ice cream!! :D

Waaaay back on Page 33 of this topic (before the Kenny/Mo feud reached it's equivalent of when the Austin/McMahon feud dragged on to the Higher Power malarkey), someone critisized Ronin for saying that this was good publicity for him.

To be honest I agree with him. Am I the only one who had never heard of him before the Shitarse 50 began, probably never would have heard of him, but now really wants to see him live to find out if he can actually live down to the hype? Same with a few others in the 50.

Overall this has been a great idea and really interesting to read. :thumbsup:

(before the Kenny/Mo feud reached it's equivalent of when the Austin/McMahon feud dragged on to the Higher Power malarkey

:( I'm sorry.In other news, lots of wrestlers are shit. Lots of wrestlers get shit on here. Lots of wrestlers cry about it. Lots of wrestlers are stupid. They should know to rise above it. We should know to ignore the stupidity.Anyway, BAWBAGS~! coming soon.

(before the Kenny/Mo feud reached it's equivalent of when the Austin/McMahon feud dragged on to the Higher Power malarkey

:( I'm sorry.In other news, lots of wrestlers are shit. Lots of wrestlers get shit on here. Lots of wrestlers cry about it. Lots of wrestlers are stupid. They should know to rise above it. We should know to ignore the stupidity.Anyway, BAWBAGS~! coming soon.
You do realise that is being scottish the very best you can hope for is that it'll be not a million times worse than the english version don't you?I mean whatever hyping is done, it can only be the inferior to englands superior.Much like the county itself ;)

You do realise that is being scottish the very best you can hope for is that it'll be not a million times worse than the english version don't you?I mean whatever hyping is done, it can only be the inferior to englands superior.Much like the county itself ;)
It's interesting actually. The majority of votes cast thus far have been for total backyarders (including comments about how stupid it is to run shows in tiny villages), but on the votes cast for actual wrestlers, it's mostly been "this guy isn't shite, he's just fat/stupid/doesn't work to his gimmick/has an ego the size of Jimmy Hill's chin/doesn't deserve the spot he's got." Of the real wrestlers on the list, I can only see one or two that I think would warrant a spot anywhere on the Shitarse 50. Hell, even on the actual 50, Wallace only got his spot for being a twat, not for being completely awful.