Chris. Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Only four of my nominations made it, and I think one was in the just missed list. ):
CracktonMoj Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 (edited) So, here's the full list, with points totals: 1 Doug Williams 1005* 2 Ronin 588 3 Mad Mike 228 4 BlokBusta 169 5 Mikey Riot 133 6 Jonny "The Body" Costello 118 7 Bull Harley 108 8 Dragon Aisu 97 9 Leon X 88 10 Aphrodite 86 11 The Urban Warrior 77 12 Fisherman 76 13 Jay Phoenix 74 14 Matt Jarrett 73 15 Brad Flash 68 16 Bassey 67 17 Heresy 66 18 Jason Genesis 65 19 Majik 64 20 Samson 63 21 Carnage 61 22 Gangster 60 23 Surf Digby 59 24 Matt Mensa 57 25 Wheeler 56 26 Dan Ryder 55 27 Spud 54 28 Stu Odyssey 53 29 Wade Fitzgerald 52 30 Exodus 51+ 31 Dirty Oil 51+ 32 Special Agent 50 33 American Allstar 49+ 34 Mike Mendoza 49+ 35 Paul McSherry 47+ 36 Nikko Brixton 47+ 37 Jordan Way 46 38 Edd Ferris 45+ 39 Luke Axl 45+ 40 Gallowman 44 41 "100%" Dan Edge 43+ 42 Jim Brooks 43+ 43 G-Man 43+ 44 Ashe 42+ 45 Michael Wentz 42+ 46 Mikey the Pikey/MTX 42+ 47 Robbie Brookside 41+ 48 Fireball 41+ 49 Shabazz 41+ 50 Tyler Browne 40 * thousand points given by the Magical Shitarse Fairy + people on same points totals were differentiated by quality of ballot arguments/how bad their picture was/organiser's decision Edited August 3, 2008 by CracktonMoj
Paid Members Vipes Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 How many points per vote?
themagman Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Just to let you know that I've interviewed Moj and there'll be an article about this list in the next Piledriver due out at the end of the week
CracktonMoj Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 Everyone could vote for fifteen wrestlers.If you put Stu Odyssey top, then he'd get fifteen points. If you put Gallowman fifteenth, he gets one point. And so on.
Van driver Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 How can you list a Shitarse 50 and not include Iceman?
KRISProdigy Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 (edited) Where can i view the reasons given for like 23-5 as thats missing on here? Edited August 3, 2008 by KRISProdigy
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 How can you list a Shitarse 50 and not include Iceman?Shit - forgot about him. That's 2 of mine that didn't make the list: Iceman & Devilman.
Jesus333 Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Wahoo! Eight of my nominations made the list Well... Possibly 9, I can't remember if I voted Dan Edge or not?
darkship Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 The chasm between Ronin and Mad Mike, and between Mad Mike and everyone else, is staggering really: BlokBusta and Exodus's votes ADDED TOGETHER don't put him above Mike.There have been several Ronin/Mad Mike matches- surely there must be video footage somewhere for our lolz. Also, I can't believe I forgot Carnage on mine, a babyface champion who won a hard-fought TLC match at AWW and got BOOED for it. Nor can I believe that the Icons of Dominance feature not at all on this list.
This thread scares me Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 a few guys I would have liked to make the list didnt..but theres always next year
Paid Members DEF Posted August 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2008 Great stuff, so when can we expect the Shitarse S&M radio show?
The Guvnor Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 a few guys I would have liked to make the list didnt..but theres always next yearSorry Bootie, but no-one knows I exist any more since I moved to Scotland. But, as you say, maybe next year
This thread scares me Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 a few guys I would have liked to make the list didnt..but theres always next yearSorry Bootie, but no-one knows I exist any more since I moved to Scotland. But, as you say, maybe next year welll funny you should quote me here Guvnor as Yes you were one of the names...well not "YOU" per say.."The Guvnor" Micky Francis was the Guvnor I wanted on the list. Fuck..have you seen this guy? shak khan without the..*gulp* talent.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 3, 2008 Awards Moderator Posted August 3, 2008 Thanks for this Moj. Lots of entertainment, and it's actually got me semi-interested in going to more UK shows in order to spot and laugh at SHITARSES.
Recommended Posts