Crap Jokes that make you laugh

spotlightmagnet1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Oh Daffy no question. He's the classic under-achieving anti-hero.

Bugs Bunny is a total prick. Hate that guy.

Seems that Daffy and Bugs are to you what Donkey Kong and Mario are to me, respectively.

• Paid Members
Mario is a bigger whore than Peter Kay these days.

You send-a de check, I play-a de-baseball.

Especially annoying as we all know it's been Luigi and Kong carrying that lazy sack of shit for years.

• Paid Members

Luigi is my hero. He is actually me. He is Susumu Yokosuka, he is the perennial silver medalist and I have much love for him. Also I set the best long jump distance ever with him on Mario and Sonic at the olympics. I even put him in my MK double dash team despite his special weapon being crap. I do bemoan his lack of ambition though. In Mario Kart when you get a shit finishing position, he's the only one to remain philosophical. Most of them look totally beside themselves with grief. Luigi goes "oh well, maybe I do better next time". It almost makes me cry it's so tragic.

All of that aside, Katharine/Birdo is the Lara Croft that wasn't. Nintendo's very own sex symbol and one they've criminally under used. Friends and relatives have actually expressed real concern at my love for Birdo. (S)he is beautiful in every single way, and what a mouth.

• Paid Members
Luigi is my hero. He is actually me. He is Susumu Yokosuka, he is the perennial silver medalist and I have much love for him.

And like Yokosuka, he did get a very, very brief run with the belt (Mario Is Missing). But they killed his push, a la Jericho, dammit - they made it all about bloody Mario instead of him.

A chap from Newcastle goes to the doctor and says "Why aye man, it's me armpit. It smells of chocolate and coconut", the doctor says "Aye man, well it's bounty".

I haven't heard that one in years. Was fucking great back then, too.

A chap from Newcastle goes to the doctor and says "Why aye man, it's me armpit. It smells of chocolate and coconut", the doctor says "Aye man, well it's bounty".

I haven't heard that one in years. Was fucking great back then, too.

Yep, the good thing with being old is the recycle factor, it's like the why was Lt Uhura black, because William Shatner one.

All of that aside, Katharine/Birdo is the Lara Croft that wasn't. Nintendo's very own sex symbol and one they've criminally under used. Friends and relatives have actually expressed real concern at my love for Birdo. (S)he is beautiful in every single way, and what a mouth.

Haha, and surely there's nothing left to wonder about why said concern is expressed!

On the plus side, I can almost guarantee now that you will be receiving that Birdo PVC fetish suit from an anonymous donor now. And with that comment, you've just earned it.

Person A (You or me): Scientists have done research into sexual positions to find out which one produces the ugliest children.

Person B (You or me): So what is it then?

Person A (You or me): Ask your mum.

Someone did this to me at work. Get's a laugh in a group.

Shocking, shocking puns that make me groan at the time often race through my head, tormenting me at a later date. This corker is one such example:

An ancient Babylonian general was once involved in a plot to overthrow the king. His plot included a number of followers in the upper ranks of the army. However, his plot was uncovered, and the king threw him in jail. The king sentenced him to death without a trial. However, from the jail he was able to secretly contact his followers to arrange to escape, meet his followers, and attack the king

Archived