Crap Jokes that make you laugh

spotlightmagnet1

Just felt like doing this thread. If it's been already done then shut it down please. I should check but i can't be arsed. Basically, it's the jokes that make you laugh despite making you cringe afterwards at how bad it truly was. For example:"Are you alright?" "No. I'm half left""What was T-Rex's last hit?""An oak tree.""Why did the elephant paint it's bollooks red?" "So it can hide in cherry trees" "What's the loudest sound in the jungle?" "giraffe eating cherries"Things like that.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did the scarecrow win an award?He was outstanding in his field.A man goes into a shop and says "I'd like to buy a wasp please."The shop owner says "I'm afraid we don't sell wasps, sir.The bloke replies "But you've got one in the window!"

• Paid Members

2 sausages in a frying pan, one turns to the other and says "christ! its hot in here!" the other looks back and replies "Fucking hell!!! a talking sausage!"I have no idea why, but i go into a fit whenever i hear that joke!

Why did the scarecrow win an award?He was outstanding in his field.A man goes into a shop and says "I'd like to buy a wasp please."The shop owner says "I'm afraid we don't sell wasps, sir.The bloke replies "But you've got one in the window!"

Brilliant!Why did the boy fall off his bike?Someone threw a fridge at him.

Two cows standing in a field one says: 'So, are you afraid of this mad cow disease?' The seconond one replies 'I don't care, I'm a helicopter'.Why are Pirates called Pirates?Because they YYYAAAAARRRRRRRRR.A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Archived