Crap Jokes that make you laugh

spotlightmagnet1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Why does Noddy have a bell on his hat?Cos he's a cunt.

No he hasn't. I've just looked him up and I can't find one anywhere.
Which Noddy did you look for? The little man in the red and yellow car or the curious Geordie who experimented in the cinema?

• Paid Members

Why does Noddy have a bell on his hat?Cos he's a cunt.

No he hasn't. I've just looked him up and I can't find one anywhere.
Which Noddy did you look for? The little man in the red and yellow car or the curious Geordie who experimented in the cinema?
Thanks for putting the Noddy theme tune in my head for the next week :angry:Noddy, NODDY! the little man in the red and yellow car *bing bing bing bing* Noddy...

A man knocks on the door at a house where a woman's in the bath. She shouts downstairs 'I'm in the bath sorry.' The man replies 'It's OK, it's the blind man.'So the woman replies 'Oh, if it's the blind man you can come in.'So the man walks in to the bathroom and says 'Nice tits love, now where do you want your blinds?'You wanted crap jokes, yes?

A man walks into a bar and orders a beer. As he’s sitting there, he hears a tiny voice, “Nice shirt!”The man looks around, but doesn’t see anyone. A little while later, he hears another little voice, “That’s a really cool tie.”He looks around to find the source of the voice. But again, he doesn’t see anyone. The bartender notices him looking around and asks if everything is okay. The man explains that he’s hearing small voices.The bartender says, “Oh, that’s just the peanuts. They’re complimentary.”

Perplexed the man walks over to the cigarette machine to purchase some Marlboro Lights. He puts his money in and the machine spits the coins right in to his face. Again he hears a small voice 'I don't want your fucking money you cunt. Why don't you fuck off?'He again turns to the bar man for an answer, to which the bar man informs him 'Sorry about that, the fag machines out of order'LOL

• Paid Members

Completely off topic - the other bloke "curious" Noddy tried it on with was called Gary. I met him when I was an extra on Byker Grove.Carry on!

• Paid Members

Man walks into a bar with a Giraffe and says to the landlord, "I'll have 11 Stellas please"barman says "11 Stellas? That's a lot" man replies "Well it's just one for me the other ten are for the Giraffe" barman "well if you're sure!"He pours the 11 pints and sure enough the man downs his and the giraffe down the other ten, and they both get up to walk out of the door, the giraffe however staggers and falls to the floor pissed, but the man carries on about to leave when the barman shouts "You can't leave that lyin' there"man says "That's not a lion ... it's a giraffe!"-------What's black and white and plays the drums?A Magpie

Completely off topic - the other bloke "curious" Noddy tried it on with was called Gary. I met him when I was an extra on Byker Grove.Carry on!
Noddy wasn't curious ok, he was just smelling his aftershave!

Archived