Crap Jokes that make you laugh

spotlightmagnet1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I read that the Police were looking for a racist attacker. I called, but it wasn't a job advertisement. :(

I like that joke! ..I think when I tell it though I'm going to use it the other way round, ie "I heard the Police were looking for a racist attacker... I applied and I got the job".

My contribution:What's the difference between Gary Glitter and a jockey?A jockey is legally allowed to ride 3-year olds.What has two legs and bleeds?Half a dog.What's the difference between Wayne Gretsky and Courtney Love?Wayne Gretsky cleans himself up after 3 periods.

• Paid Members

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.It's an awful joke but made me laugh when I was told it the other night.

• 6 months later...

Heard this one the other day:

A horny eagle is flying overhead and sees a duck flying below. He swoops down and fucks it. The duck then says "I'm a little duck. I had a little fuck and i liked it."

The eagle goes out the next day and sees a dove flying below. He swoops down and fucks it. The dove then says "I'm a little dove. I had a little love and i liked it"

The eagle goes out the next day and sees another duck. He swoops down and fucks it. The duck then says "I'm a little drake. You've made a big mistake. and i liked it"

And..

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Doorbell repairman

Archived