Official Darts Thread

Dai

• 4 months later...

Shocker tonight in the world of Darts

"The 27-year-old Jelle Klaasen, known for playing darts, was caught sending nude photos of themselves. No disaster in itself, but the recipient was a 15-year-old girl with a mental disability. Klaasen and the family of his victim know each other for years. He was questioned Tuesday by the morality police on the case. This is reported by Broadcasting Brabant.

The girl, who also have mental problems and in an institution, was very quiet according to one teacher, who asked her why. Then the girl pointed to the nude photos of Klaasen, which he is depicted with an erection. Through Twitter and email Klaasen attacked the girl also with sexually harassing questions. He asked include whether they wanted to send a picture of herself in bikini bottom that 'nice and tight' Sat

Although police confirmed Tuesday that Klaasen is heard on the matter, they would not comment on the indictment and the content of the interview. The website Klaasen since this week taken offline, it is also not available for comment. One of these days is the file to prosecutors, who will decide on the prosecution of Klaasen.

However, should Klaasen in an e-mail to the family of the girl asked for the charges to withdraw, " because otherwise I might be a year in prison " . The parents do not think about considering their response: " Even if it's only an hour community service. The rest will follow it. Our daughter can do better. She does it all and does not think Jelle mad at her. "

Twitter is full of other players slagging him and even accusing him of sending pictures to their wife's!

His career is almost certainly over.

Edited by jimufctna24

Its a translation from a dutch newspaper, here is Klassen commenting.

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/17934180...rig+meisje.aspx

"I would like to apologize to everyone who enters, I made ​​a mistake and I'm too far gone and I'm sorry," he writes on the website Dartskrant.nl . "Unfortunately, I can not turn back," He gives his statement that he knows the girl in a while, the girl would themselves have sought contact with him. "But I'm so stupid here to go into and that I should not have. I am ashamed deep and bale it very much that I'm so stupid before, but unfortunately I can not turn back." That Klaasen photos at the girl had sent, came to light when a teacher found that the girl was very quiet. It turned out that it was because of the nude photos that Klaasen had sent . The facilitator struck at least three photos to which Klaasen an erection.

The two had contact via Twitter and email. Consequences The darter says he sometimes heard that the girl had some problems, "but I am not aware that they have been spent in an institution and that the psychological problems as large. " says the darter to accept any consequences arising from the situation and says his sentence. One of these days is the file to Justice, which decides whether Klaasen prosecuted. Barney The Dutch darts icon Raymond van Barneveld shows via Twitter that he was "shocked" by the news surrounding Klaasen. Fellow darter Mark Dudbridge calls darts fans not to judge before all the facts are known. The PDC darts league has not yet received a response. The Dutch darts league awaits the police investigation, late director Niels de Ruiter know"

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Been glued to it! Unfortunately my 3 favourite players are all out of it now (Terry Jenkins, Kevin Painter & Steve Beaton). I don't think Whitlock will make it into the Semi's. MVG looked great last night despite his injuries & Barney was on blistering form.

I'm hoping none of Taylor, Lewis or Hamilton win it tbh. I work in Stoke & most of my colleagues are insufferable twats at the best of times. Having them bleating on about this too will be awful.

Adi has had run-ins with Anderson, Wade, Manley, Richie, Painter and Taylor in recent years. Too many different cases to make you think he is just a victim.

Barney vs Whitlock will be a belter tonight, I think Barney will win. I have wanted Whitlock to win the worlds for years now, but I cannot see it this year. I would like MVG to win, I have a bit of money on his and seems a nice enough guy, exciting player as well. Anyone he ruffles Taylor is alright by me.

Hammer could shock Taylor tonight on paper, but sadly it seems Taylor may have him in his back-pocket.

Edited by jimufctna24

Just when I thought I couldn't love Dead Mike more, he declares my old roomie Steve Beaton as one of his favourites. Now, to get him to love Scott Rand.

Fucking hell, tell me more.

I love Beatons walk-on with how he shuffles to the oche with Staying Alive playing. Oh and I get the Scott Rand love also :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Strangely enough, given the mentalness going on in the Religion Thread recently, my Aunt knew Steve Beaton's sister years ago and she (his sister) is a Jehova's Witness. Or at least she was when my Aunt knew her.

Before Loki asks, I don't know if she took it up Trap Two.

Strangely enough, given the mentalness going on in the Religion Thread recently, my Aunt knew Steve Beaton's sister years ago and she (his sister) is a Jehova's Witness. Or at least she was when my Aunt knew her.

Before Loki asks, I don't know if she took it up Trap Two.

So The Bronzed Adonis's sister is also my sister. Cool :thumbsup: