Official Darts Thread

Dai

Nice one Brock Goldberg will look out for him. Anyone think we could have some more switching to the PDC this year?

I've been wanting to see a Scott Waites switch for about three years now.

Thought it might have happened in 2012 with Dean Winstanley but it wasn't to be.

He must really enjoy the day job.

Would love to see O Shea join the PDC although I have a feeling time may be running out for him as far as being the top of his career goes. Waites is by far the best player in the BDO, supposedly there is some reason why he wont join the PDC but Im sure they would welcome him, after all he has won the Grand Slam before.

If O'Shea was going to switch he would've done it by now. Last year was the perfect chance for him, for as runner up in the World's he could've took a PDC tour card if he wanted it. The crux of it is, I think he realises that he's just too old to put the effort, travelling, practise, tournaments in that it would take to move up the PDC Order of Merit and compete consistently at that level. He also makes a fairly comfortable living between the BDO and exhibitions.

On the Darts forums that I'm a member of I've heard the same about James Wilson, and more than one have said that the winner of the Wilson/Bunting match will win the whole thing.

On a completely unrelated note and since we've talked about Darting achievements in the past, I hit a 19 dart leg in a game a few days back. Was down to 36 after 15 darts, but took a further 4 to check out.

Ah, wondered what they were referencing with stuff like "After all that's happened" Surprised they split up. That match was a shocker though, most legs were 20 odd darts and Adams missed about 50 darts at a double.

Bunting looked good in a good match though and the Richie George match was entertaining with the Bobby link and a close game. Not seen much else apart from the lad that had a heart attack that comes out to HHH's theme.

Ah, wondered what they were referencing with stuff like "After all that's happened" Surprised they split up. That match was a shocker though, most legs were 20 odd darts and Adams missed about 50 darts at a double.

I was watching with my Dad, we were surprised that they split up and how far Adams was missing the doubles by.

Edited by The Natural

Wolfie is out. Didnt watch it, but someone I know did, and said they were making excuses for him about being ill/possibly depressed. Something about weight loss, too. Whats the dirt?

Don't know specifics, but there were rumours on the Darts boards that both Martin and Sharon were having an affair.

The weight loss is nothing more than him getting in shape, quitting smoking etc.

Not a great standard so far, but the O'Shea/Walton looked good from the highlights shown and Bunting/Wilson was a decent match.