Official Darts Thread

Dai

Stompe vs Webster was a fantastic match, almost an outrageous comeback from Stompe.

This is even better, Whitlock had around a 114 average going into the 3rd set. Wade is coming back now though.

Barney/Baxter and Lewis/Taylor will be great tonight too, they will have to go some to be better than the first two 1/4's

Well that was a bit special wasn't it. Absolutely unreal from Whitlock. One of the most amazing things was that outrageous T18, D18, D16 and of course a 170 followed by a 150 :laugh: Wade almost keeping up with him made it one of the best matches you'll see. If Whitlock can somehow keep that up the final could be incredible.

The Wizard of Oz is on 5 now. Quite.

• Paid Members

Whitlock was just amazing. I was routing for him at the start.. but even more so when I saw Wade get really aggressive right in Whitlocks face when he won a set. Awesome checkouts and he just seems like a really nice chap!.

As much as Sky have been building it up.. I cant see Taylor/Lewis being anything but a 4-0/4-1 straightforward win for Taylor.

The Whitlock game was great, both playing well, i loved Whitlocks checkouts. The Webster game was also good for the drama, I really thought Stompe was going to come back and win. Missed the Barney match and gave up on Taylor vs. Lewis after set 3, wasn't too exciting.

First match at Lakeside was quite exciting but only because they were both fucking rubbish. And one of them was the #1 seed!

I wouldnt be that harsh on them. The finishing was appalling but they both scored well. It should be pointed out that the First Round of the Lakeside is generally poor (last year was unbelievably dire), mainly due to the lack of depth there nowadays. I have already had enough of Colin Murray, and Rob Walker really needs to just fuck off.