Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, we're underway and what a sad sight Wayne Mardle just was. He had an absolute shocker. Not very often you see pros missing single numbers and going out of the board. He's been on a decline for a while but tonight was just dreadful for the bloke. Went out 3-0 to a relative unknown Artut for those who didn't see it.

 

Mardle's done after that at the highest level I'd have thought. When Artur kept missing those doubles for the match Mardle looked like he wasn't trying to hit them so the match would be over, before eventually going for it as it was dragging on.

 

Just a random non-darting observation, but how gay does Kevin McDine look?

Me and my brother call Mcdine Mrs Doubtfire

 

Seems like a nice enough dude though

 

Mardlle was just depressing last night

Posted

Lineup for the next round, and my predictions ...

 

Phil Taylor 4-0 Steve Hine

Robert Thornton 4-1 Jyhan Artut

Adrian Lewis 4-2 Wes Newton

Kevin McDine 4-3 Barrie Bates

Mervyn King 4-2 Co Stompe

Alan Tabern 4-1 Mark Dudbridge

John Part 4-1 Kirk Shepherd

Mark Webster 4-3 Peter Manley

Raymond Van Barneveld 4-1 Brendan Dolan

Kevin Painter 4-2 Vincent Van Der Voort

Gary Anderson 4-3 Ronnie Baxter

Denis Ovens 4-3 Colin Lloyd

Terry Jenkins 4-2 Darin Young

Simon Whitlock 4-1 Wayne Jones

James Wade 4-1 Michael Van Gerwen

Andy Hamilton 4-3 Steve Beaton

Posted

I was going to wait untill this afternoon's session was done, but with all of the Kirk Shepherd fans on here, I've decided to let you know that he has beaten John Part 4-1. After the match, he actually burst into tears. I can't wait to see how he celebrates his next win.

 

The other results so far in this round have been ...

 

Co Stompe 4-2 Mervyn King

Kevin McDine 4-0 Barrie Bates

Adrian Lewis 4-2 Wes Newton

Mark Dudbridge 4-3 Alan Tabern

Phil Taylor 4-0 Steve Hine

Robert Thornton 4-1 Jyhan Artut

Colin Lloyd 4-3 Denis Ovens

Kirk Shepherd 4-1 John Part

Posted

Yeah, Part was the absolute pits. Shepherd would have been battered by a half decent Part. Cracking match just when it got going between Van der Voort and Painter. Wanted Van der Voort to win really, Painter bores me a bit. Both played very well though.

Posted
I really enjoyed seeing Paedo Stompe giving that cunt a fucking kicking.

 

Co Stompe was brilliant.

 

It should be noted that Kirk Shepherd has now made it to the last 16 and hasn't averaged over 80 in either match he has played. When he comes up against anything half decent, he has had it.

 

I quite like Kevin Painter. He has a look about him that says "you fuck with me, I'll stab you in the eye with my dart.". I'm a huge fan of Van Der Voort though, so I wanted to see him go through. A potential Barney/Painter match in the next round though.

Posted
I was going to wait untill this afternoon's session was done, but with all of the Kirk Shepherd fans on here, I've decided to let you know that he has beaten John Part 4-1. After the match, he actually burst into tears. I can't wait to see how he celebrates his next win.

Cant be as bad as his celebration in the Grand Slam, when after beating Steve Maish he went wild, jumping around the stage and fucking up his ankle in the process.

Posted
I was going to wait untill this afternoon's session was done, but with all of the Kirk Shepherd fans on here, I've decided to let you know that he has beaten John Part 4-1. After the match, he actually burst into tears. I can't wait to see how he celebrates his next win.

Cant be as bad as his celebration in the Grand Slam, when after beating Steve Maish he went wild, jumping around the stage and fucking up his ankle in the process.

 

:laugh:

 

That celebration wasn't bad. It was great. Not the actual celebration itself, but the fact that he acted like a cock and paid the price.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Guy in the crowd wearing The Road Warriors spiky shoulderpads and what looked like Hawk's make-up.

You have to love a darts crowd. Adrian Lewis wasn't too keen on them mind you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...