All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Hopefully this news from gerweck.net is NOT true, although Danielson is set for select ROH shows in June and July......."Former Ring of Honor World Champion Bryan Danielson is considering a move to Mexico City for at least the summer to work full time for AAA. He would continue to fly in for ROH dates".Guess we'll see if Danielson chooses the UK or Mexico in due course......

I spoke to Bryan last week and it is true, he's trying to get the Mexican tour. Personally i hopes he comes to the UK instead.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summer is from June 21st, so June 13th is still Spring. I believe Bryan is also booked in Ireland the weekend/week after this Croydon date, though might be wrong on that.

AAA have Danielson listed as part of their TripleMania event on June 13th which would mean he's missing the Ireland tour if that is true.

• 2 weeks later...

Talent line-up for Friday June 13th at Croydon's Fairfield Hall.Doug Williams (although probably not now), James Mason, Chad Collyer, Danny Collins, Brodie Steele, Robbie Brookside and Rowdy Ricky Knight v Dean 2 Xtreme Allmark.Sounds like a strong show as always from the All Star crew.A few other noteable updates from All Star's website.All Star plans to take wrestling back to Lincoln on Saturday this week hit a snag with complications over the entertainments licence at the town

• Paid Members

Doug Williams (although probably not now), James Mason, Chad Collyer, Danny Collins, Brodie Steele, Robbie Brookside and Rowdy Ricky Knight v Dean 2 Xtreme Allmark.

I know they like to push Dean 2 Xtreme and have him overcome the odds, but that's ridiculous.

• Paid Members

If Danielson is touring the UK later this year, then I'm assuming someone is going to try and put together a Danielson vs. Sabre Jr II at some point, based purely on the well-deserved reaction to the original.

And why not? It remains the best match I've seen experienced this year.

QUOTEDoug Williams (although probably not now), James Mason, Chad Collyer, Danny Collins, Brodie Steele, Robbie Brookside and Rowdy Ricky Knight v Dean 2 Xtreme Allmark.I know they like to push Dean 2 Xtreme and have him overcome the odds, but that's ridiculous.

It'll be a great match, what's your problem?

The amended roster for Croydon on Friday (13th June) is scheduled to include:--Making his return the the Fairfield Halls Danny Collins-Chad Collyer-Rob Brookside-James Mason-Chris Bambikiller-Robbie Dynamite-'Mr USA' Broady Steele-Dean 2 Extremeetc, etc

The amended roster for Croydon on Friday (13th June) is scheduled to include:--Making his return the the Fairfield Halls Danny Collins-Chad Collyer-Rob Brookside-James Mason-Chris Bambikiller-Robbie Dynamite-'Mr USA' Broady Steele-Dean 2 Extremeetc, etc

Any matches/roster set for Southend a week today?

Archived