All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

As for Dupree, he hopes to be here for all of 2008 if possible.

Great news. :thumbsup:
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure he has a tour of some kind lined up in Mexico pretty soon.....maybe he's coming back after that; or maybe it's not a long stint....
Yeah, he's booked in Mexico on May....11th, I think.He's in a six-man facing Ultimo Dragon, Tatsumi Fujinami and....somebody else on the other side. (Bloody memory! :angry: )I think he's due back though - he's booked on IWW's June dates so I'm assuming so anyway...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for Dupree, he hopes to be here for all of 2008 if possible.

Great news. :thumbsup:
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure he has a tour of some kind lined up in Mexico pretty soon.....maybe he's coming back after that; or maybe it's not a long stint....
Yeah, he's booked in Mexico on May....11th, I think.He's in a six-man facing Ultimo Dragon, Tatsumi Fujinami and....somebody else on the other side. (Bloody memory! :angry: )
It's Dupree, Ultimo Guerrero & Atlantis vs. Mistico, Ultimo Dragon & Tatsumi Fujinami - the main event for Ultimo Dragon's Dragonmania III show.

Another excellent show from All Star last night, this time at the Bristol Hippodrome. Great to see All Star back at Bristol and they delivered a loaded line up in front of a huge crowd and a great atmosphere. Nice to see some of the regular fans from the Colston Hall days in attendence and really special to see Danny Collins wrestle in Bristol again for the first time in many years. Danny helped the regular Colston Hall shows keep going in the really low period of British wrestling (mid 90's) with a tremendous feud with Marty Jones when most other venues weren't running. The only down point of the show was the Flatliner Vrs Frankie Sloan which the audience didn't like - not sure if there really is any space for 'comedy' matches these days with a much more demanding audience and personally I've disliked the Flatliner matches since the first time I saw them but usually they get a good reaction but on this night the crowd genrally didn't want to see it.On a positive note, the other matches were excellent and results were:-Mikey Whiplash beat Dean 2 Extreme 1-0Doug Williams beat James Mason 1-0Rob Brookside beat Karl Kramer 1-0Chad Collyer beat Jonny Storm 1-0Elimination Over The Top Rope 8 Man TagPierre Oulett, Rene Dupree, Mikey Whiplash & Robbie Dynamite beat Danny Collins, Dean 2 Extreme, Kid Cool & Pete Collins(Sole survivor was Oullett who eliminated Danny with help from Dupree. Brookside then came to the ring and challenges were made for a Danny & Brookside Vrs Dupree & Oullett tag for later in the year which should be excellent - hopefully that will happen)Flatliner beat Frankie Sloan 1-0

• Paid Members

I've disliked the Flatliner matches since the first time I saw them but usually they get a good reaction but on this night the crowd genrally didn't want to see it.

Everybody wants to see the Flatliner.

4,Dean Allmark won the rumble which included all the above wrestlers plus, Dark Angel, Ringo Ryan, Smackdown Warrior, Little legs, Adam davies, Ben Levey.

Not forgetting the FCW quartet of Marc Hogan, Brandon Thomas, Kevin O'Neil and Todd Hunter :)

4,Dean Allmark won the rumble which included all the above wrestlers plus, Dark Angel, Ringo Ryan, Smackdown Warrior, Little legs, Adam davies, Ben Levey.

Not forgetting the FCW quartet of Marc Hogan, Brandon Thomas, Kevin O'Neil and Todd Hunter :)
Cant belive i forgot the fcw guys, i go to most fcw shows. Good to see them on an all star show.

Archived