All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LDN are doing the Victoria Hall?????Im confused? Thats like All Star religious ground.Are LDN and All Star working together now?Or is Bagga doing a Vince and taking over everyones territory.

Bagga is working with Kendo Nagasaki. That might be one of the reasons why.

1,Robbie Brookside bt Chad Collyer2,Zebra Kid Roy Beavis bt Zac Zodiac

I'm willing to beg for these matches to happen in Dunoon.
Wouldn't get your hopes up, by that point there will be 2 or 3 different All Star rosters touring I'd guess.

LDN are doing the Victoria Hall?????Im confused? Thats like All Star religious ground.Are LDN and All Star working together now?Or is Bagga doing a Vince and taking over everyones territory.

It says on the programme from Saturday " any other wrestling events in this area have no connection with our company" and somebody was asking Brain Dixon at the merchandise table about the ldn show and he said it was nothing to do with him + he looked very pissed off.

It says on the programme from Saturday " any other wrestling events in this area have no connection with our company" and somebody was asking Brain Dixon at the merchandise table about the ldn show and he said it was nothing to do with him + he looked very pissed off.
that sounds like a really shitty thing of LDN to do. i know there's no written rule about this sort of thing but still its just wrong. Kendo or no Kendo.

It would be naive of you to think a promotion such as LDN (or any other promotion in the country) could just go ahead and book a venue like Victoria Halls in Hanley without Brian Dixon's permission.

I was under the impression that a lot, if not all, of the halls that All Star run have an "exclusivity" agreement which means they are the only promotion who can hold wrestling shows at that particular venue?

Results from Croydon this afternoon/evening:Dean Allmark beat Chad Collyer in a very good opener.Bad Bones beat James MasonDoug Williams wrestled Pierre Oulette, but I've totally forgotten the result.Andy Simmonz and Mark Haskins beat "Nipple-tastic" Joel Redman and Wade Fitzgerald in a great match, best of the night in my opinion.Dean Allmark won a Royal Rumble style match.Edit: Johnny Saint, Danny Collins, American Dragon and "Rowdy" Ricky Knight were announced for the upcoming Croydon show in June, billed as "World of Sport vs. The World Riot Squad"

Edit: Johnny Saint, Danny Collins, American Dragon and "Rowdy" Ricky Knight were announced for the upcoming Croydon show in June, billed as "World of Sport vs. The World Riot Squad"

Sounds tremend. I wasn't gonna go as it's a friday, but I might leave work early.

Indeed. I'm hoping for Johnny Saint vs. Bryan Danielson myself. Hopefully they announce something in advance, but it's possible we won't know until the night, but the possibilities of Saint opponents is very juicy.

Hopefully this news from gerweck.net is NOT true, although Danielson is set for select ROH shows in June and July......."Former Ring of Honor World Champion Bryan Danielson is considering a move to Mexico City for at least the summer to work full time for AAA. He would continue to fly in for ROH dates".Guess we'll see if Danielson chooses the UK or Mexico in due course......

Archived