All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Sadly Dragon has ROH commitments on 27th and 28th June, so is scheduled back in the US after a short run in the UK after the shows. Sounds like he might even have to fly back before Cardiff to make the 27th show in the US.Meltzer reported that he had commited to All Star for the Summer and looks likely to be here between ROH shows but has also been tempted by a Mexico run. Sounds like even he's undecided at the moment.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This seems to have got no joy in the questions thread so I thought it would be a good idea to try here with the Allstar regulars.

Ok here is a photo with the regular Allstar guys. For the life of me I can't remember the chap on the far right.

Its X-treme Dean Allmark, Ben Levy, Me & Lightning Kid Adam Davies then ?

th_41358_as_122_677lo.jpg

Results from June 19th:Cliffs Pavilion, Southend, EssexCrowd: 1,200Dean 2 Xtreme beat The Zebra Kid, tremendous matchPhil Powers & Robbie Dynamite beat Jonny Storm & Danny CollinsFlatliner beat Jace the AceEddie Edwards beat Doug Williams, another tremendous matchRobbie Brookside won a Royal Rumble to one of the loudest 'pops' I've heard in ages. in actually for a change a really good Rumble.Featured all of the above and Zak Zodiac, Rocker Richards, The Zulu Prince, Scott Fusion, Dave Jackson and Broady Steele.Really good show, great crowd.

Results from June 19th:Cliffs Pavilion, Southend, EssexCrowd: 1,200Dean 2 Xtreme beat The Zebra Kid, tremendous matchPhil Powers & Robbie Dynamite beat Jonny Storm & Danny CollinsFlatliner beat Jace the AceEddie Edwards beat Doug Williams, another tremendous matchRobbie Brookside won a Royal Rumble to one of the loudest 'pops' I've heard in ages. in actually for a change a really good Rumble.Featured all of the above and Zak Zodiac, Rocker Richards, The Zulu Prince, Scott Fusion, Dave Jackson and Broady Steele.Really good show, great crowd.

Just come back from this - was pretty impressed as it was my first British show in years. Wasn't aware of the card, so was delighted when Zebra Kid appeared - that match was pretty good. Johnny Storm seemed a bit subdued and I was a tad disappointed to see him wasted in a tag team match. Flatliner match was rubbish, but I don't mind - haven't laughed that much in ages. The Doug Williams match - now I know Doug is great, and I know the show was predominately aimed at children, but I wanted to see wrestling rather than endless stalling. Shame. Rumble was good, and a hot crowd.

Update on America Dragon is that he has postponed his All Star start date to next week after returneing to the US for weekend ROH appearances, however Eddie Edwards is currently here for further All Star appearances following his All Star debut at Southend and his NOAH Supershow appearance at the weekend.

From Butlins Bognor on the 18th JuneKid Kool beat Marty ScrullTeam UK Eddie Edwards and Chris Bambi beat The rest of the world team of Brooklyn Brawler and BarbarianSmackdown Warrior beat Brody Steel

Nice to see some Butlins results although its funny to see both Chris Bambi and Eddie Edwards on Team UK as neither are British in any way.

Archived