All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, that looks like a bloody good card right there!Zebra v Dupree in particular piques my interest but the other two announced matches should be very strong also.As I said before, it's great to see Zak and Zeb in All Star - long may it continue!Any word on how much longer Dupree is staying in the UK for?

I agree. I think Dixon's roster is second to none in this country, especially at the moment. Great to see Jonny back in All Star rings too renewing his classic feud with Chad Collyer. I think the only wrestler that All Star don't use that I'd like to see work of them is PAC when he's back in the country.As for Dupree, he hopes to be here for all of 2008 if possible.

There's a loaded line up scheduled for Croydon this Sunday, with the top part of the card especially looking interesting:-Rene Dupree Vrs Zebra KidChad Collyer Vrs Jonny StormRobbie Dynamite & Mikey Whiplash Vrs Kid Cool & Zak ZodiacPlus Hannibal, Lee Thomas, The Bull and Flatliner.Some fantastic matchmaking there.

Lee Thomas vs. Hannibal and Flatliner vs. Tim Wyllie have been announced as the 2 other matches.

Match One

Tim Whilie beat Lee Thomas

Match Two

Hanibal and the Zula Prince had a match, but I've totally forgot the result. Someone else can fill the gap.

Match Three

Jonny Storm beat Chad Collyer

Match Four

Rene Dupree beat Zebra Kid

Match Five

Robbie Dynamite and Mikey Whiplash beat Zak Zodiac and Kid Cool

Really good show, particularly the main event. Dynamite and Whiplash are probably the best team in the country right now, which makes sense since they are the British Tag Champions. Everyone was in top form this afternoon, Tim Whilie was notibly impressive for someone I'd never heard of before today.

• Paid Members

Hannibal defeated Zulu Prince in 14:02 with a chokeslam.Was a very good show - really enjoyed it (except my knees are suffering from it today!) hope to make the next Croydon shows on May 18th and June 13th.

Is Lee Thomas formely known as Jack Jester in BCW?

As for Dupree, he hopes to be here for all of 2008 if possible.

Great news. :thumbsup:
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure he has a tour of some kind lined up in Mexico pretty soon.....maybe he's coming back after that; or maybe it's not a long stint....

Archived