Project 365 Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 D-D-D-Daz probably makes me laugh more than most of the others, although Frank deserves a mention, so Daz has my vote.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 mikey gets my vote. Always bringing the decent discussion.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 Good category or not, there's worthy meat on these bones. It's easy to dismiss the mikey with his sahndazzapahnd attitude but he's always levelheaded, interesting, and topical. So there's my vote.Appreciate the mention, TBB.
Keith Houchen Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 I think Loki is rather under-rated but of that bunch I'd go for Legend Killer, always comes across as a level headed bloke.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Surely I get this award? I'm so underrated I didn't even make the list! Seriously, Legend Killer is a great poster. He often has a lot to say and very little of it is drivel. He can argue points very effectively and coherently. Hell, I think he could almost convince me that Triple H is underused.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 (edited) Were am I on the list?Even poor Stevie Wonder could see where you are on that list.Mikey for me. Edited January 10, 2008 by bAzTNM
Loki Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 I think Loki is rather under-rated but of that bunch I'd go for Legend Killer, always comes across as a level headed bloke.I've already told you, I'm not sucking your cock, Houchen. Quit PMing me.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 10, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 Surely I get this award? I'm so underrated I didn't even make the list! I nominated you. You can pay me later.
spurs 4 life Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Mikey wins for me, awesome football knowledge even if he does support a shit team.
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Rick, that's you off the bloody christmas card list!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 10, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted January 10, 2008 Rick, that's you off the bloody christmas card list!I nominated you too, so keep your knickers on!
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Okay, back on the list......But, with a little heart next to your name as an understated form of apology.
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Surely I get this award? I'm so underrated I didn't even make the list! I nominated you. You can pay me later.Would you like the payment in cash, cheque, or alcoholic beverage?
Keith Houchen Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 I think Loki is rather under-rated but of that bunch I'd go for Legend Killer, always comes across as a level headed bloke.I've already told you, I'm not sucking your cock, Houchen. Quit PMing me.Well give me back my twenty quid then and stop offering a service that you don't intend to see through.
Recommended Posts