UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2007  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.

You also say "explanation marks" instead of "exclamation marks" and leave out the letter h a lot, eg "as" and "is" instead of "has" and "his".. These are but a few examples of your incredibly poor grasp of the English language that can make it pretty difficult to decipher what you're trying to say - and doing so is invariably not worth the effort.

I voted Legend Killer. Despite having a completely gimmicky name, he actually ends up posting well-thought out stuff. All the others on the list come across as solid posters too.

Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.

You also say "explanation marks" instead of "exclamation marks" and leave out the letter h a lot, eg "as" and "is" instead of "has" and "his".. These are but a few examples of your incredibly poor grasp of the English language that can make it pretty difficult to decipher what you're trying to say - and doing so is invariably not worth the effort.
I agree that I do get mixed up with my "as" and "has", and "where" and "were". I never get mixed up with "is" and "his" though. I don't think getting these two mixed up really makes it that difficult to understand what I am saying. I am actually quite good at English if I take my time, but alot of the time on here I type quickly. If I'm writing important documents I always spell check too. :laugh: You're correct about "explanation marks", it should be exclamation. However I wouldn't have to type that alot if people stopped using "!!!!!!!!!" all the time. I haven't used exclamation marks in several months now, after people pointed out how annoying it was. See I made a constant effort to change, and people still don't appriciate it. Edited by Mab

It affectionate, Mab, you're like a retard kid brother that the family keeps locked in an attic somewhere. We may try to ignore you, we may beat you with sticks when you urinate all over your cage, but deep down we love you really.You're still getting this award though.

• Moderators

Whilst I don't think this award makes any sense as decided by a popular vote, I just gotta say that the real most under-rated poster doesn't even appear on this shortlist - It should be Gossy, for sure... (that's the last time I promise - I'll stop whinging about this award now)

• Paid Members

surely being acknowledged & nominated by your peers as a good poster, by definiton makes you not under-rated?

Yeah, i mentioned this last year. It really could do with a different/more accurate title or something. By its very nature it's pretty contradictory but even more so when some of the candidates are potential posters of the year. I wouldn't know what to suggest though.