JonnySaint_Fan Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 LOLZ. You might be my faviourite retard in the whole world.
hitman89762000 Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.Seriously?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted January 8, 2008 One thing though: Only six candidates? Bit surprised by that. There
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2008 Moderators Posted January 8, 2008 Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.You also say "explanation marks" instead of "exclamation marks" and leave out the letter h a lot, eg "as" and "is" instead of "has" and "his".. These are but a few examples of your incredibly poor grasp of the English language that can make it pretty difficult to decipher what you're trying to say - and doing so is invariably not worth the effort.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted January 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2008 What a stupid idea for an award - surely being acknowledged & nominated by your peers as a good poster, by definiton makes you not under-rated?
Loki Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I voted Legend Killer. Despite having a completely gimmicky name, he actually ends up posting well-thought out stuff. All the others on the list come across as solid posters too.
Mab Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 (edited) Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.You also say "explanation marks" instead of "exclamation marks" and leave out the letter h a lot, eg "as" and "is" instead of "has" and "his".. These are but a few examples of your incredibly poor grasp of the English language that can make it pretty difficult to decipher what you're trying to say - and doing so is invariably not worth the effort.I agree that I do get mixed up with my "as" and "has", and "where" and "were". I never get mixed up with "is" and "his" though. I don't think getting these two mixed up really makes it that difficult to understand what I am saying. I am actually quite good at English if I take my time, but alot of the time on here I type quickly. If I'm writing important documents I always spell check too. You're correct about "explanation marks", it should be exclamation. However I wouldn't have to type that alot if people stopped using "!!!!!!!!!" all the time. I haven't used exclamation marks in several months now, after people pointed out how annoying it was. See I made a constant effort to change, and people still don't appriciate it. Edited January 8, 2008 by Mab
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2008 Moderators Posted January 8, 2008 Yeah, fair enough man. I recognise the effort you've made... I do make a conscious effort not to give you shit because you cop enough flack as it is... But I do find it hard to figure out what you're talking about fairly often (or at least more so than other people).
Loki Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 It affectionate, Mab, you're like a retard kid brother that the family keeps locked in an attic somewhere. We may try to ignore you, we may beat you with sticks when you urinate all over your cage, but deep down we love you really.You're still getting this award though.
TheBigBoot Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 (edited) One thing though: Only six candidates? Bit surprised by that. There Edited January 8, 2008 by TheBigBoot
frank Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I guess the real 'under-rated poster' is the poster with the fewest votes, right?!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2008 Moderators Posted January 8, 2008 Whilst I don't think this award makes any sense as decided by a popular vote, I just gotta say that the real most under-rated poster doesn't even appear on this shortlist - It should be Gossy, for sure... (that's the last time I promise - I'll stop whinging about this award now)
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2008 surely being acknowledged & nominated by your peers as a good poster, by definiton makes you not under-rated?Yeah, i mentioned this last year. It really could do with a different/more accurate title or something. By its very nature it's pretty contradictory but even more so when some of the candidates are potential posters of the year. I wouldn't know what to suggest though.
hbk4life Posted January 9, 2008 Posted January 9, 2008 ^^^^I voted for him, i pretty much always enjoy reading his posts.
Recommended Posts