Jump to content

UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2007  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

It's not new.

I guess he meant a new category to replace this old one.I chose PurpleMonkeyDishwasher because he's a great poster who didn't get many nominations in the Poster of The Year award. Therefore, under-rated.
Posted

Freaky Jason, posts some moderately good stuff, plus I keep actually thinking he is John Tickle rather than just looking like him, and John Tickle is awesome.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Alot of great candidates. It was between him and purplemonkey, but I eventually went with d-d-d-dAz.

Edited by Supremo
Posted

How can people be both poster of the year and yet under rated candidates? Noone's *that* good, surely

Posted (edited)

I voted for d-d-d-dAz, but all those nominees are exceptional posters.

Edited by Shimmer
Posted

Naturally, I voted for myself...However, I think that everyone on that list (myself not included) is a fantastic poster in their own rights. So, you know, if it wasn't for me under nurtured ego i'd totally voted for at least one of the other candidates.

 

Now, excuse me, whilst I run to the library.

 

If a hundred or so votes are cast from Leicester DMU library it has NOTHING to do with me. Beaste is just gay for me, that's all...

  • Moderators
Posted

How can people be both poster of the year and yet under rated candidates? Noone's *that* good, surely

The same thing happened last year when $tew was up for this award as well as Poster of the Year. I don't mind it there's some good posters in this one here, it does seem strange though.
This is what I meant - it's like some bizarre runner up prize to Poster of the Year with its own nominations (just to clarify that when I said the award was retarded I didn't mean to imply any of the posters nominated for it were bad posters)...
Posted

You mean "where am I on the list?".Also, how the fuck are you 30 years old?

Posted

Does it really matter that I used Were instead of Where?I'm actually 27, not 30.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...