UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2007

tiger_rick

UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2007  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not new.

I guess he meant a new category to replace this old one.I chose PurpleMonkeyDishwasher because he's a great poster who didn't get many nominations in the Poster of The Year award. Therefore, under-rated.

Naturally, I voted for myself...However, I think that everyone on that list (myself not included) is a fantastic poster in their own rights. So, you know, if it wasn't for me under nurtured ego i'd totally voted for at least one of the other candidates.

Now, excuse me, whilst I run to the library.

If a hundred or so votes are cast from Leicester DMU library it has NOTHING to do with me. Beaste is just gay for me, that's all...

• Moderators

How can people be both poster of the year and yet under rated candidates? Noone's *that* good, surely

The same thing happened last year when $tew was up for this award as well as Poster of the Year. I don't mind it there's some good posters in this one here, it does seem strange though.
This is what I meant - it's like some bizarre runner up prize to Poster of the Year with its own nominations (just to clarify that when I said the award was retarded I didn't mean to imply any of the posters nominated for it were bad posters)...