Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest steak I've eaten was a 32oz ribeye with potato wedges and smothered in a blue cheese sauce. The shit I had a couple of days later was fucking brutal, it was like trying to evacuate a beer can.

32 sounds like a decent enough amount. I would have been full last night by the time I

That's top stuff Richie. I'd quite sadly been looking forward to this thread all week, and that giant steak was even bigger than I anticipated. You gave it a good effort

Me too :( I'm off to the low points thread after this. It was good to see though, good going Richie, some grrr man points earned there.

Aye well done lad! The biggest I've done in terms of steak was a 32oz at several different pubs including the Whacky Warehouse when it was good, in terms of having a varied and decent menu. I did 3 courses including the 32oz, mind you I was an uber fat bastard then. The only other place I've had that size was Hungry Horse style pubs. Even now they've shrank their mega steak to a 20z one, still at least a new one has opened nearish me so I can give it a go.. Only 12 quid as well and as long as it isnt Zebu, then it's all gravy.

Archived