Freebird

Richie Freebird

Down where i live theres a Titantic Challenge of a 49oz steak, that i havent had myself as im not an amazingly massive steak fan, but for comedy value and to top richie next time im down i will take it on

They also do a Gigantosarus Mixed Grill of 55oz of meat on your plate, well its a metal serving tray actually with 24oz steak, 22oz Gammon, and various bits and pieces 1 link of sausages, 3 pork chops, 2 lamb chops, bit of liver, 1 kidney 3 slices of black pudding, 12 onion rings :) well i have had this and jesus the next day it was like the toilet scene in Poultrygeist night of the chicken dead the next day :)

But next time im down ill take some photos when i have the titantic or even the Mixed Grill :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down where i live theres a Titantic Challenge of a 49oz steak, that i havent had myself as im not an amazingly massive steak fan, but for comedy value and to top richie next time im down i will take it on

They also do a Gigantosarus Mixed Grill of 55oz of meat on your plate, well its a metal serving tray actually with 24oz steak, 22oz Gammon, and various bits and pieces 1 link of sausages, 3 pork chops, 2 lamb chops, bit of liver, 1 kidney 3 slices of black pudding, 12 onion rings :) well i have had this and jesus the next day it was like the toilet scene in Poultrygeist night of the chicken dead the next day :)

But next time im down ill take some photos when i have the titantic or even the Mixed Grill :)

Good luck with a 49

Absolutely Nothing :) but tbh it only costs 22.99 for the steak and the mixed Grill is 12.99 as the only thing that is half decent on the plate is the steak you pick your own the gammon is alright a bit grissley and well the rest i would say theres about 12% meat content in the sausages, i would suggest there was more meat in the onion rings than the rest of the stuff :)

Also Richie are u down for the KOTDM in the UK for PPW in May ?

Phew, when I originally saw the thread I thought it read 'Freebird's Streak Challenge' pics as promised.

Never, have I been so glad to be wrong!

Those photos are only available via a subscription service.

I didn

• Paid Members
Phew, when I originally saw the thread I thought it read 'Freebird's Streak Challenge' pics as promised.

Never, have I been so glad to be wrong!

Those photos are only available via a subscription service.

I didn

Since its not till may, there isnt anything available, ie Wrestlers or anything as of yet all i can say is that ive contacted the promoter, its definately going on and me and my mate have got tickets to the weekend, it wouldnt be a weekend without you being drunk, shouting abuse etc :)

Well if your there ill see you definately

The Mixed Grill i have had before and apart from the sausages and some of the other bits, to be honest things like BLack Pudding and the Gammon are not too bad, but the steak is picture perfect the same as richies pretty much but smaller :)

Biggest steak I've eaten was a 32oz ribeye with potato wedges and smothered in a blue cheese sauce. The shit I had a couple of days later was fucking brutal, it was like trying to evacuate a beer can.

32 sounds like a decent enough amount. I would have been full last night by the time I

Archived