Freebird

Richie Freebird

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take it the weight was pre-cooked?

Can't believe you didn't finish Richie. So close. Another 5 bites and that would have been done!

The guy from Man v Food said on his show that when you're eating so much it just doesn't matter how little is left, if you hit the wall you just can't mentally bring yourself to eat another bite.

I'd give that steak a go mind you, especially if I can take the leftovers home. Good effort Richie.

Good fucking effort son.

Would you try it again?

In the build up to the trip one of the lads sent us a list of tips from the official governing body of American competition eating, which if followed would probably make the challenge slightly easier. The tips included eating loads of lettuce and cabbage though, which sounds dreadful. Apparently the water in the cabbage and the fart gas produced by the cabbage temporarily stretches your stomach to a larger capacity.

If I were to try it again I

• Paid Members

I'm dead surprised at the amount of 'wouldn't dare try that' comments, you bunch of fucking girls.

Learn how to have a steak properly though Richie. Getting a steak that size and then completely ruining it, going medium-well to well is straight up criminal. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Archived