WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Wow. That was fucking excellent. Congrats to everyone involved. What they did was absolutely spot on perfect. Wrestling is awesome when it's done right. I've never been interested in buying a pro wrestling Tshirt before, but that CM Punk Shirt looks seriously cool.

Sometimes the B shows have a main event and im thinking this could be just another match on raw and it hardly matters.

Last night from the promo packages to Cena's entrance, then Michael Cole with a great bit about the history of the title. It just felt so different. This is what a main event should feel like.

I loved it, I really thought the 2nd AA had Punk and I lept out my seat while watching.

Just amazing

• Paid Members

The PPV was fucking awesome.

Cena is not/will not be fired. Vince back tracked on the PPV when getting interviewed backstage he said if Cena loses he will make his life a living hell. So can't see Cena being fired.

I know it is all made up and they can make there own rules but if Punk has no contract with WWE then can he actually compete? Would he be insured etc?

Smackdown Ladder match I thought was better than Raws, I did think The Miz might have won when he come runlimping back down.

Also I don't follow Divas at all but watching live I had to watch. Why are the twins saying kelly doesn't eat have they looked in the mirror.

Anyone notice that the ladder Sheamus powerbombed Sin Cara through was not steel and was infact wood? If you look closely for those of you with downloaded vesions of the PPV or Sky + PVR boxes you can clearly see wood at the break on the ladder and some splinters of wood on the ground. So much for the ladders being all steel!

Anyone notice that the ladder Sheamus powerbombed Sin Cara through was not steel and was infact wood? If you look closely for those of you with downloaded vesions of the PPV or Sky + PVR boxes you can clearly see wood at the break on the ladder and some splinters of wood on the ground. So much for the ladders being all steel!

Yes that was covered a few pages back.

• Paid Members

Does it really matter though? Once a massive ginger Irish Man slams you through a ladder made of wood from about 8foot in the air you will be able to answer that one. I would assume it hurt.

Honestly, I don't think it's over the top to say thats the best PPV main event since Wrestlemania 17

I haven't seen a main event that perfect since then anyway, everything worked, the crowd, the commentators, the two wrestlers, McMahon and Johnny Ace, even Scott Armstrong added to it in little ways

Overall, I think the best things were the playing off people's expectations/what's been done before, Vince calling for the bell, Cena wanting to win the right way, Vince actually calling for Del Rio to come out rather than him just doing it (which stopped Del Rio looking like a knob as they could explain the reason Punk nailed him so easily is because he wasn't expecting to have to run down and cash in at that point)

All in all, superb, I honestly don't care where they take it from here, I'll enjoy finding out but even if it fizzles out in the next few weeks, that main event will be something to watch for years to come

Plus Kelly Kelly's arse looked amazing in her match

• Paid Members
I know it is all made up and they can make there own rules but if Punk has no contract with WWE then can he actually compete? Would he be insured etc?

Insurance?? You're having a giraffe. Give them insurance they'll be expecting a sodding union next.

Not point adding whats been said.

One thing is its a shame that SummerSlam is the next PPV cos if this whole thing happened in say April they could of had a few months of build up with him at indy shows or even just clips of him at FCW, at Rock gigs, on a beach etc leading to him coming back at Slam to drop the belt back to cena.

To me that would be there 'big summer storyline' they like doing and given Punk 3/4 months off.

Archived