Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can someone have a minimum of 11 years of schooling but naver have played football? Do they not have PE?

I played at school, and twice came off the bench in comedy cameos in friendlies for the under 16's years ago. That was over a decade ago now though. I've never played a competitive game (if you can call Sunday league that), or even been to training. If you took someone who had never kicked a ball and put them next to me, they'd probably already be better at it, because of my atrocious fitness.

Anyway, a lad from the team told me those boots would be shite on the mud puddle of a pitch they play on, so I didn't get them.

At a guess I'd say they're using each table double the amount of times they normally would. Like if they normally use each table twice a night (say once at 7.15 and once at 9.15) they may use it three or four times on a busy night like Valentines and would need the table back after say 90 minutes instead of 2 hours.

It looks good and all, but I can't seem to shake the idea that my PS3 does all of this except the on-demand TV stuff.

What the PS3 does depends on the app. The NHL app does allow on demand and live so it's likely that any WWE app will do the same. Can't see them making only part of the network available on some platforms.

My parents have been with Sky for years now, they have the full entertainment package with sports and movies, yet they don't have access to catch up and on demand which customers with the most basic packages do. If they rang up would they be entitled to a new box?

• Paid Members

I was in that same situation recently. I called them and ended up agreeing to pay an extra fiver a month for the Entertainment Extra+ package which meant I got a free HD box with built in Wifi (necessary to get the On-demand stuff). I know that lots of customers have better haggling skills than I do, so may be able to get that for free, although you probably need to go down the 'I am thinking of switching to BT' route to get the best deal possible.

Archived