Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

PCW got around 150 which was still good considering. But i feel i made the right choice going to pcw who put on a unexpected great show.

Bubblegum vs Allmark 2 was just as good as the first one.

Went to PCW show and now have no regrets about missing ROH. PCW knocked it out of the park, a brilliant show. Main event was fantastic. The CZW lads really put on a show and several people I spoke to who hadn't really heard of them were really impressed. Honky Tonk Man and Douglas were loads of fun.

Show drew better than I expected considering but I'd be curious to have seen how many more they could have fit in the venue anyway, it's quite small.

• Paid Members

For a bloody pic. And I thought I was mad for paying for global wars one. I bet some were happy to pay that for Adam Cole but I wouldn't.

Yeah I was thinking that, at Global Wars last year Kazuchika bloody Okada was only a tenner. And he gave you a free signed Polaroid.

Some of my fuller thoughts on the show and ROHs' return are now up on the Indy Corner.

Edited by Benno

The show was awesome....

The crowd was one of the strangest things ive ever experienced. Was deathly silent so often, could hear wrestlers calling spots very quietly to each other because it went so quiet.

Leicester wont be getting any roh shows again anytime soon.

Came alive for main event but the quality of wrestling deserved a much better standard of crowd