More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members
So, I found Reef's lost 5th Album. Sure some of it turned up on Together, but this is from the 2013 limited edition release where it was released fully at last

Shrug upon yawn upon little piss when you though you needed a big piss. What next? Unearthed Ocean Colour Scene B-sides from when no one alive could give a possible wrist flick? This is the meaning of "awesomeness" stretched gossamer thin.

OCS's B-Sides, Seasides and Freerides is truly fantastic compilation for what it's worth! Robin Hood, Alibis and I Wanna Stay Alive With You are gorgeous songs especially from that era.

• Paid Members

American guy has compiled a list of what he considers to be the "

". Some are pretty nasty, especially the "Meth" ones, so it's NSFW.

I love these OFCOM rulings, so you're getting the one from GMTV.

• Paid Members

I love Married with Children and I've been curious to see this for years. Fucking hell it's awful, I lasted 3 minutes before I had to stop it.

I used to love Married with Children, and I used to love Russ Abbott, so there's no way I'm watching this.

"With songs of joy, and tears of laughter......." :(

• Paid Members

I remember watching this when it was first on. Problem was they tried to make the characters likeable. The beauty of MWC was the characters were arseholes. Still one of my favourite shows of all time.