*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Surely if you bought some COD DVDs you knew what you were getting yourself into?!

I love CZW and all its craziness

I did. At the time knew exactly what I was getting into. As time goes by and events take place in your life your tastes and also what you can stomach does. I've had these 3 years and just never got around to watching them.

The "best" of Zandig, although, we all know his best moment was the infamous JEEEEZUS promo.

Just, just... good lord...

Makes me want to sell those unwatched copies of Cage of Death. After watching that I don't think I can stomach it.

This is great stuff! Never saw the bald era Zandig, man he's so intense....JESUS!

It's like a Shane McMahon wet dream that collection.

Did Zandig ever hook somebody on spikes? I'm sure I watched that on the old Wrestling Channel. Did the channel get into shit because of it early on?

He did it to himself as Radiohead may have whinged.

I think I saw that early screening, might have been in the morning. Was disgusting and completely stupid.

Haven't two of Zandig's sons killed, or tried to kill, themselves?

A 5 minute look back at Sasha Banks on Wrestlemania day. She's a fucking star. It's been said countless times before but these videos do a better job of getting people over than WWE TV ever does.

They could easily use a few of these on WWE TV to help get people over.

A 5 minute look back at Sasha Banks on Wrestlemania day. She's a fucking star. It's been said countless times before but these videos do a better job of getting people over than WWE TV ever does.

They could easily use a few of these on WWE TV to help get people over.

I have no idea why they don't, one of the things they do better than almost anyone in the world is create these video packages - why not put them to better use? The WWE 24 video about Roman Reigns shown last year on the Network made me more sympathetic to him than anything he'd ever done on screen up until that point, it was class.