*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

I remember reading ages ago that Vince doesn't get Maddox's humor and doesn't think he's funny. Probably not enough jokes about poop or sticking stuff up peoples butts.

I think it's because Maddox is completely out of touch with the audience.

• Paid Members

Haha! What a load of shite that is. What's it sniping at with the "our athletes still care about their fans" thing? Had WCW been charging for autographs or something?

I think they were on a kick regarding slagging off real sports at the time. Like MLB went on strike so they made a video of Randy Savage hitting a baseball with the caption "our superstars never have an off season." I think that video aired the month Savage left. Around SummerSlam time. So that was a bit of a waste. As I said a load of times recently, I've been watching mid-90s WWF recently, and it seems everyone is getting a slagging off. I think Vince must have got off innocent at the steroid trail and then went "fuck it, everyones getting a kicking off me after all that." There's one video which I'd barely remembered. It featured like WWWF wrestlers with an old timey song over it, but also had Hulk Hogan alongside the old wrestlers. Like Hogan was as dated as Chief Jay Strongbow, even though he'd just left the previous year. Then it switches to clips Lex Luger and Razor Ramon and championing the new generation. They really had the knives out for anyone at that time.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I'm going nuts trying to decipher what Diesel says to that young fan when she tries to hand him the note - "No, I don't wanna... ???"

Have I gone mad or are these Apple earphones just shite?

"No, i dont work that way"

I think

Also, apple earphones are crap in fairness. If you're on about the small white buds that come with phones.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

That video actually does a great job of re-capping the entire fate of Diesel in about 75 seconds: he starts off as some cool looking, bad-ass, hit-man type who's about to make some scumbag pay the ultimate price and by the end he's a smiling, nice-guy sap. They should re-make it with Roman Reigns.

• Paid Members

This guy has a pretty cool XFL channel, but im not sure i could make it through many of those shitty games.

its bonkers to think that they'd even consider running an alternative football league. I know there are other football franchises in America like the indoor football league but it's hard to see how anyone would find interest outside of the NFL.