*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Nikolai Volkoff wrestles Bobby Fulton..on a GYM MAT! Ring fails to show up! From a few days ago.

ADDED: Had a quick skim. Didn't see the post above me. Eyesight is terrible.

Here is big Nikolai's statement regarding the match (taken from the WrestlingClassics.com board) ..

Please forward to all newsletters or wrestling websites from me: I want to address what seems many are talking about in regards to a show I worked in Ohio over the weekend where there was no ring. I as you know am strictly a performer. I try to be a man of my word and if a promoter books me and pays me what we agree upon I have no problem working on a mat rather than a ring. It does not matter if 10 people show up or 93,000 plus I have a commitment to my fans and the promoter to give them what they want. I wrestle for fun, to stay in shape, and make a few bucks in the process. Everything that I own and have is because of the great fans of wrestling that allowed me to live the American dream. It was a fun match on Saturday. I would have done it all over again as long I can make you all smile. As a man that escaped a tough government and came here with $50 in 1968, I sure am smiling and that's due to all of you. God bless, Nikolai
Edited by bAzTNM#1