*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Huge Free Match - Chris Masters v Kris Travis. Please give it a watch and tell us what you think.

This is what your missing at Preston City Wrestling so get yourself down to a show or buy a DVD/Blu Ray from PrestonCityWrestling.com

We try very hard to give you the best matches and production values and this is a great example of our work so watch and enjoy!

• Paid Members

R-Truth rap "dissin'" DubyaDubYeeeee from 2006. Still the funniest shit. R-Truth's just funny. Stunned this wasn't a DX invading WCW moment. "I see you cos your plastic, inside Vinnie Mac's elastic, that's why you get a push you bastard" is the best rhyme I've ever heard.

TNA fucked up with Truth. I always thought he looked like a bigger star than he was in that environment.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Promo by Bray Wyatt's inspiration:

I love stuff like this, like that old interview with Tom Waits that Heath Ledger clearly based his Joker on. I'm weirdly fascinated with trying to piece together all the various influences behind Bray Wyatt's character.

There are the obvious Max Cady / Cape Fear comparisons but I think there's also a bit of The Night Of The Hunter in there as well. I was thinking that there might be a touch of Southern Comfort in it but the people in that film are Cajun and I don't think Wyatt is?

• Paid Members
They bill the Wyatt character as being from Lafayette, which is as Cajun as it gets. Take that for what you will.

Interesting. I wonder if they've considered throwing in some Cajun dialect or some Cajun-French phrases here and there.