*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Lord Steven Regal transforms Beautiful Bobby Eaton into Earl Robert;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&a...p;v=X2ApH5c8kr4

First time I've watched this since it aired on ITV twenty or so years ago. Brilliant.

And here's a follow up one of them sight-seeing in Hollywood;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&a...p;v=dpjHeGOM6dY

Complete with references to Hugh Grant's kerb crawling and all sorts. I love these. I'm sure there was one or two more of these as well but I can't find them on YouTube.

Most random 6-man tag ever - The Warlord, Vampiro and Chris Jericho v Tenryu, Atsushi Onita and Bam Bam Bigelow

Not watched it yet but I'm assuming that's from WAR tour in the mid 90s. Fairly certain Jericho tells a Warlord story in his first book about trapsong around Tokyo because Warlord wanted a steak and couldn't find the restaurant he wanted

• Paid Members

Short, nifty trailer for what has become my favourite promotion over the last few months. PROGRESS Wrestlings run from Chapter 7 onwards has been utterly tremendous. Great booking, quality talent (almost all of which is British) and generally just a really cool vibe to them. Great choices of venues for the shows, which are well lit and filmed in glorious HD for DVD and download. Well worth checking out.

ICW Worldwide - Season 2 Episode 1

sponsored by Squared Circle T-Shirts

Hosted by Billy Kirkwood & Veronica LeStrange

Featuring highlights from the 30 minute Iron Man Match between Joe Coffey & James Scott and the New Age Kliq reveal a 4th member.

filmed at 'The 3rd Annual Square Go' which took place at The Garage, Glasgow.

*The Square Go will be available in its entirety on DVD soon*

Short, nifty trailer for what has become my favourite promotion over the last few months. PROGRESS Wrestlings run from Chapter 7 onwards has been utterly tremendous. Great booking, quality talent (almost all of which is British) and generally just a really cool vibe to them. Great choices of venues for the shows, which are well lit and filmed in glorious HD for DVD and download. Well worth checking out.

Do you have any involvement with them? Security or otherwise?