*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The latest in the low budget horror films featuring wrestlers.

This one stars Rowdy Roddy Piper, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Matt Hardy, and with Kurt Angle. Might be alright for a giggle in a "Monster Brawl" kind of way. :laugh:

• Paid Members
That made me remember this absolutely chaotic interview with Mae and Moolah on Conan O'Brien. Highlights include the phrase "my damned midget" and Moolah getting genuinely annoyed when, well, I don't want to spoil it. But it's crazy television.

I know it was posted a month ago but I was just working through and had to highlight it. My god that was hilarious.

Wrestling nutters talking to a regular person, guaranteed insanity. Poor Conan. Loved Moolah's Wrestlemania trivia at the end too, such a whopper Hogan wouldn't be crazy enough to say it.

• Moderators
Gentleman's Choice - The Chris Adams Story

Decent documentary on the life of Chris Adams. Never realised how much of a maniac he became once he was on the booze and drugs.

Surprised to see Banger Walsh on it. Good to see Neil Adams too. He was one of my heroes as a kid.

• Paid Members

Hey Shovanist Pig! I haven't watched Raw yet, do you want to go for the hattrick of spoilers for the day and completely ruin my enjoyment of it?