*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

They've finally figured out how to beat wrestling video piracy on Youtube - whack an unskippable twenty second Lloyds TSB advert at the start of them. I usually just decide not to watch them.

Can't you still just rip the videos off using one of the many online youtube rippers?

• Paid Members
They've finally figured out how to beat wrestling video piracy on Youtube - whack an unskippable twenty second Lloyds TSB advert at the start of them. I usually just decide not to watch them.

1. Install AdBlock

2. ?

3. Wrestling without ads!

• Paid Members

Bizarre Japanese promo that appears to be hyping the first appearance of the Road Warriors in the country:

Basically, they arrive on Earth from their destroyed home planet in a Superman II villains style, eat a deer and lick the blood off each other's hands (the editing is so great that after this segment you clearly hear Hawk say "Gimme a fucking towel" as he walks off camera), then appear to live in a scrapyard until they are found by evil businessman Paul Ellering (we know he's evil because he's smoking a big cigar, and laughs evilly a lot) who takes them to a gym where they train to be wrestlers and listen to The Who.

The rest of their legendary careers is, as they say, history.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-472U2DVyPo

nwo start to finish - houchen if you watch the first 15mins of this clip razor is absoloutley magnificent. The way he gradually heavies bishcoff more and more then when big kev shows up he ups it to another level.

I started watching those the other day, but as enjoyable as what's uploaded is, I wouldn't bother with it. It says Part 1 of 44, but in reality, there's only maybe 10 or so parts left up so there's not much point if you're looking for the full story. It went -

Disc 1

Disc 2 part 2

Disc 4 part 2

Disc 5

Disc 6

Disc 10

Disc 14

Disc 18

Then it finishes. It only gets as far as the Steiners with Dibiase beating The Outsiders by DQ in 1997. It's really interesting to watch the first part, and somewhat the other parts left up, but so many huge chunks and moments are missing that you ultimately miss the best bits. For example, the Hogan turn in Disc 1 has no sound throughout the entire clip, you miss nearly the entire Sting/Fake Sting and War Games angle, you miss the debuts of half of the NWO between The Giant joining and I think Masahiro Chono.

Really a shame he hasn't released the discs to buy, or uploaded them to Dailymotion or somewhere else.