*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper gets in a backstage argument @ TNA and doesn't want to get on stage....

Russo makes them play his music anyway....

Piper eventually comes out all pissed off and shoots HARD on Russo. I've read Russo's book and Piper's shoot and apparently this wasn't a worked shoot but a real one.

Piper even calls Russo out about Owen's death in Russo's face and buries him completely.

MUST SEE CLASSIC:

I hate Vince Russo. I hope he dies and rots in hell.

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members

Piper is far worse. You expect it from Russo, but Piper exploiting the death of Owen Hart just to promote his book in an angle because no fucker would put him on a chat show is quite low. Anyone who thinks this is a real shoot needs their heads checking as well. It was 100% fake.If anyone doubts it, they did more or less the same angle in WCW where Piper starts destroying the Powers that Be office and he's yelling "AH THEY KILLED OWEN HART! AHH!". Spenk.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Ok, OK, it might not have been a good example of something classic Russo "booked", hehehe.

But I've found something else, which is Russorific to say the least:

New Blood Rising - Goldberg vs Kevin Nash vs Scott Steiner

@ 2.40 minutes, Goldberg pushes off Nash for a powerbomb and walks away mid-match.

Tony Schiavone literally says: He walked out of the Jackknife Powerbomb which would have been "it".

The other moron announcer adds up with "Maybe Goldberg didn't want to do something which doesn't make him look good. Goldberg was supposed to go up for the Jackknife.

"If the Jackknife Powerbomb was in-fact part of this "design" what are they gonna do NOW?"

http://youtu.be/2FMNDhmotEE

YES, in this classic, the announcers break kayfabe in a worked shoot, to tell us we are all morons, because wrestling is fake~! GENIUS!

Did I say, I hope Russo dies and rots in hell?

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members

He must be doing something right, since he worked you with the Piper thing. Wishing death on someone because a TV show is shit is a bit harsh, no? Considering he probably wrote a lot of what you were into as well. I hate Cornette, but I dont want to see him die.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Piper was a weird person from 1999 - 2003 before he went back to WWE. He made some bizzare claims during that period and his book was a right mess. From 2008 onwards he donned what could accurately be described as some sort of chimney sweep humble guy gimmick which is weird in itself and very pretentious, but he keeps the more outrageous statements in his head where they belong. Still, he does come out with utter bollox these days and I have lost a lot of time for him. If anybody checked out his appearances on Roundtable they will know what I mean, the dude is stuck in 1984.