*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

A great old school squash tag team match from NWA-Hollywood:

What an absolutely cracking little match, although I don't think it is anything approaching a squash.

NWA Hollywood is great, though.

The match was over in 3 minutes and Cabrera & Williams almost had no offense - that's a squash.

• Paid Members
The match was over in 3 minutes and Cabrera & Williams almost had no offense - that's a squash.

What, aside from the approximately 1:30 of almost non-stop offence they had at the start of the match, you mean?

This week's FCW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M_aGl-X6E&

Featuring a fantastic 20min Iron Man match between Richie Steamboat and Antonio Cesaro with commentary by William Regal and Jim Ross. The way Cesaro has taken to this new shooter/catcher gimmick is astonishing. He's got it down perfectly.

Also on the show, Ricky Knight's daughter continues to show that she's better than just about every WWE Diva put together and Husky Harris shows us his new gimmick, which seems to take it's idea from Waylon Mercy.

• Paid Members
This week's FCW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M_aGl-X6E&

Featuring a fantastic 20min Iron Man match between Richie Steamboat and Antonio Cesaro with commentary by William Regal and Jim Ross. The way Cesaro has taken to this new shooter/catcher gimmick is astonishing. He's got it down perfectly.

Also on the show, Ricky Knight's daughter continues to show that she's better than just about every WWE Diva put together and Husky Harris shows us his new gimmick, which seems to take it's idea from Waylon Mercy.

I've never really given FCW much time other than the odd nosey here and there but fucking hell I might get onto watching that more regular. Great stuff.

Antonio Cesaro looks the freaking business. I reckon we'll see him, Seth Rollins and Husky Harris called up within the year. Hopefully they all keep the gimmicks too. Anytime i've seen Rollins he looks great, something Triple H/Bobby Roode-esque about him.

Hopefully the rumoured Dean Ambrose call up happens soon, he's one convincing nut job.

Antonio Cesaro looks the freaking business. I reckon we'll see him, Seth Rollins and Husky Harris called up within the year. Hopefully they all keep the gimmicks too. Anytime i've seen Rollins he looks great, something Triple H/Bobby Roode-esque about him.

Hopefully the rumoured Dean Ambrose call up happens soon, he's one convincing nut job.

Agree with that, also, Paige needs to be added to The Ascension ASAP IMO, has the perfect look for it.

• Paid Members

Agree with that, also, Paige needs to be added to The Ascension ASAP IMO, has the perfect look for it.

Are The Ascension even still together?

Are The Ascension even still together?

Conor O'Brien returned with Kenneth Cameron this week, continuing their dark gimmicks, so I'd assume they've reformed.

God it would be shame if they kill this incarnation of FCW, that latest episode is awesome. Harris is a perfect fit for a Waylon Mercy type gimmick and his promo is really, really good. Cesaro, Rollins, Ambrose, Paige and Steamboat all looked like future stars. Last time I watched FCW, about six months back it was shite. Maybe threat of closure has given them a kick up the arse but whatever it is, hope it continues.