*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

That is absolutely cracking. Husky looks like he's lost a lot of weight as well, hopefully he gets a call up again soon. FCW has suddenly become awash with great talent again, should make the next couple of years of WWE call-ups pretty exciting.

I've just found a Triple Threat Dark Match filmed by someone in the crowd, from after the Raw taping in Toronto's Skydome from February 1997. It's Shawn Michaels defending the title against Bret Hart and Sycho Sid. It starts just after the end of Raw's main event which is at the start of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjLvROJqMI...024RVAAAAAAAAAg

Is '...The only thing I sold was stock about 2 weeks ago before terrorism scared the market and I made a hell of a lot of money, so you can stop the you-sold-out chants right now' the best off-the-cuff remark in a promo ever...?

Ace.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Yes! No idea why Cottonwood is there, but THAT was superb.

Anyway to give the Waylon Mercy gimmick a reboot as played by an unwashed John Belushi is ok with me. Like Ambrose, there was something very different about it, it was also pretty disturbing. Well acted for a promo as well. Good stuff.

Is '...The only thing I sold was stock about 2 weeks ago before terrorism scared the market and I made a hell of a lot of money, so you can stop the you-sold-out chants right now' the best off-the-cuff remark in a promo ever...?

Ace.

Never thought I'd say it, but I really miss JBL.....