*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Not only Boss Man vs Kobashi - BLUE SHIRTED Boss Man vs orange trunk wearing Kobashi. Both in the prime of their clothes buying life.

Five stars that. Boss Man taught him how to work you know. Cant believe he jobbed clean to someone so below him.

Here's a good link off the back of that one too. From April 90, the then-face Boss Man reverts back to a heel for the night to fight Jake Roberts in Japan. It's fucking well good, they have brilliant chemistry. Boss Man coming out to his face music all gimmicked up with the heel gear is a nice little aesthetic oddity too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxcWEL_pnxY...feature=related

Edited by NEWM

Just watched the new Are You Serious.

There's a clip I wanna get shown, but I think I fail at twitter so not sure they got my tweet or not.

Maybe if the UKFF bands together we can get the clip shown and feel kinda good about ourselves :)

The clip I'm talking about is Pete Gas unofficially entering the Royal Rumble in 2000. He smacks into the ropes and is pretty groggy for the rest of his time in the rumble.

A good call for "Fail of the week" don't you think?

I didn't want to make a new thread on this and thought this would be the best place to put this.

Edited by SK8_WAR