*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I've just found this. Probably one of the most legendary show for foreign lucha fans, including that tag team match which is probably responsible for a lot of people becoming fans of lucha libre. I've only seen bits and pieces myself but I'm pretty sure it's worth a watch (although the shaky picture might get a bit annoying). Plus with WCW's commentary team calling the action it's probably not a bad way to get into lucha libre.

• Paid Members

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Injured American veteran walks again and loses a LOT of weight with help from DDP:

Apologies if this has already been posted.Injured American veteran walks again and loses a LOT of weight with help from DDP:

That's fucking awesome.
The guys achievement is absolutely briliant and massive but what exactly did DDP do? The only time you see him in the video is at the start, did the guy just use a DDP Yoga DVD or something?

• Paid Members

Apologies if this has already been posted.Injured American veteran walks again and loses a LOT of weight with help from DDP:

That's fucking awesome.
The guys achievement is absolutely briliant and massive but what exactly did DDP do? The only time you see him in the video is at the start, did the guy just use a DDP Yoga DVD or something?
He used the DDP dvds and spoke to/emailed him on a regular basis for advice and pep talks. So Page coached him and helped out.

New Botchamania's up:

I used to absolutely love Botchamania when I first found it. I think they were up to about 40 at that point, and I remember sitting in work pretty much watching one after the other. Don't dig them so much these days because it's just a recap of the last few weeks television cock ups - not some rare find from 1994. But then I guess there is only so much footage out there.