[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Becky Jago made me watch Newsround. Something I hadn't done since...........well, ever. It's the news, for fuck's sake. That's for adults.For me, it's got to be the monarch of morning milfy goodness, Lorraine Kelly.

YES! Finally someone agrees with me on her. All my friends call me weird for that one.

• Paid Members

Becky Jago made me watch Newsround. Something I hadn't done since...........well, ever. It's the news, for fuck's sake. That's for adults.For me, it's got to be the monarch of morning milfy goodness, Lorraine Kelly.

YES! Finally someone agrees with me on her. All my friends call me weird for that one.
She was top of some poll a few weeks ago of women you fancy but don't admit to, which I found a little strange, as pretty much everyone I know that fancies a bit of her is totally open about it.

• Paid Members

Also Pink, yes definatly, but she doesn't count in this thread, oh no.

She hella counts. Nobody I know finds her attractive and they're wrong because she's amazing. Therefore she's a less conventional hotty. Oh yes. Edited by ELsupremo

• Moderators

Julia Louis Dreyfus - She plays Elaine in Seinfeld and has got hotter over the years. Funny lady too, which I like. And short which i also like.

She really did get hotter over the years...If I turn on the TV halfway through a Seinfeld episode, I can always tell what season it's from by looking at Elaine...Have you caught her in Arrested Development? She was in a few episodes in both Seasons 1 & 2....

Not a celebrity in the most common sense of the word but she's been on TV a lot lately: Joanne Lees._40929790_leeslong_pa_body.jpg:love: Anyone who's seen her sexily strutting in to court the last few weeks must agree.Pure filth.  :thumbsup:

I have to admit: now it's been proven she didn't do it, I'm not as attracted. :/ Also ....When Daisy did Phillipa. :love:03092001214345.jpg(The picture doesn't do the scene justice).