[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

alice_beer.jpgAlice Beer.

FINALLY! After knowing you for, what, 8 years (?), we finally find a woman we agree on. YAY! :D And then you went and ruined it with Kelly Osbourne. :(

• Paid Members

FINALLY! After knowing you for, what, 8 years (?), we finally find a woman we agree on. YAY!  :D And then you went and ruined it with Kelly Osbourne.  :(

Yeah, who would have thought, eh! ... I'll choose to ignore the Osbourne jibe, though :angry:Anyway. OT:_40513219_fionarichards203.jpgFiona Bruce.
gets my vote :love:

_38225331_pink.jpgMy mates disagree but she's awesome.

I'm with you man, there's something incredibly sexy about Pink, especially the look she was sporting in that picture.
I'm with you two, Pink definately rocks my boat... Cheeky little badass minx with a bit of talent to go with it....

Bot too commercial

I wasn't talking specifically about her bot, though... ;)And besides; the topic is 'Less Commercial OR CONVENTIONAL Hotties' - and Ms Osbourne's not exactly conventional, is she.
She's not classed as a hottie by anyone mainstream - I thought that was part of the point of the thread?
Exactly.
As far as I was aware, the thread was all about showing the world the ladies that we had all missed, not the ones that were shoved down our throats (figuratively speaking) on a regular basis. Kelly Osborne is regularly in the media, so classifies as too commercial.
But not conventional because nobody calls her attractive and therefore she's fair game. She how it works? They can be either less commercial or less conventional._38225331_pink.jpgMy mates disagree but she's awesome.
Pink just looks dirty :cool:

• Moderators

She makes me want to vom. Seriously I just want to throw up when ever I see her pictures on here.

23587aa1d2022ri.jpgAm I the only one who thinks that she looks a bit like she has Down Syndrome? In those pics anyway. I that other colour pic she just looks ugly. And that is all the pictures I've ever seen of her. Edited by Who has called me Hage?