[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

That'd be the breastfeeding-the-pig side of her (see BOYS FOR PELE sleeve)!

Oh aye - that was just one of those double-take 'is she doing what I think she's doing?' moments.She's still wonderful though!
I loved the cover quote to an old magazine cover (It might have been 'Q') that she had.'Why can't I be an empowered goddess woman, AND a hot piece of ass?'

• Awards Moderator

Without making it blindingly obvious that I still watch Kid's TV, what about that bird off Newsround? Don't kow her name so can't post a pic, but she is stunning... the occasional pig-tails are just the icing on the cake. Wait a minute, that's not icing...

Search over, just did a search on the newsround website (I am going to prison...) and found her, her name is Ellie Crisell. Please see exhibit A, belowelliecrisell.JPG

• Awards Moderator

Without making it blindingly obvious that I still watch Kid's TV, what about that bird off Newsround? Don't kow her name so can't post a pic, but she is stunning... the occasional pig-tails are just the icing on the cake. Wait a minute, that's not icing...

What about her predecessor, Becky Jago?_38132830_becky150.jpg
Or even one of Becky's predecessors...john_craven.jpeg

Ellie from NR is hot, but she's got this extremely annoying patronising quality about her.

Maybe it comes from presenting the show towards kids?Posted that the same time as the guy above, anyway she seems to have been hosting that show for years now Edited by TheKinch

• Awards Moderator

Ellie from NR is hot, but she's got this extremely annoying patronising quality about her.

That and she has a freakishly long neck.
So you wouldn't fuck Peter Crouch then?
I promised myself never to say this again but - eew!Peter Crouch is the scariest looking thing i've ever seen.
Thanks the Lord you don't play for Liverpool... and have to shower with him!I think I may need professional help...

• Paid Members

zooeydeschanel4bg.jpg

Yes.

And a big round of applause for the Alice Beer and Anthea Turner posts. Oh my yes. Also Pink, yes definatly, but she doesn't count in this thread, oh no. But if anyone wants to post that pic of her from an FHM shoot highlighting the amazingness of her glutes that i appear to have lost, then please do, oh lord yes.