[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Does the 'too commercial' side of the arguement come into play now? I'm not disagreeing with you, mate - Drew's immaculate.

Surely she fails on both counts, after all she's done a Playboy Pictorial. That's both conventional and commercial.
Gah, forgot about that.ok, how about...Sara Rue...BeforeSaraRue_Grani_766033_400.jpgorAfter Edited by The Amence One

Second from the right.socalledfatchicks.jpg

Is it me, or is the one on the left's head totally out of proportion with the rest of her hench body? And why is the one on the right pretending she is not holding one in? Either that or she is sneakily opening her legs for the one next to her. Edited by Billy "The King" Phatu

Udita Goswami - (Bollywood Actress) Seen her in a bollywood film late at night, quite good aswell, like a bollywood thriller. anyways, she caught my eye, and what a darling. apparently she doesn't speak English, but we both speak the language of love so it doesnt matter. 0.jpg Kim Wilde - I've had a hard on for Kim since I was 6...and I still have it today! 009.jpg Julia Stiles - Falls into the "something about her" group. I like her very much, so don't knock her! o_nypremiere08.jpg Rachel Leigh-Cook - If I had had to have sex in the style of a book with RLC, it'll be Bravo two zero. A Good fast paced thriller that goes undercover! [/img] Gina Gershon - One for sickboy here i presume, lovely bird! image36.jpg Ellie Crisell - I Could be patronised all day by this minx. _40502689_ellie203.jpg Jasmine Lowson - I've only ever wanted to be tommy vance once...you get the picture. jasminelowson002.jpg More of Andi's not so well known fit birds in the next couple of days, and some birds that I think sickboy will enjoy, he like portman, so were on track for a good one.