[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Certainly not "less conventional" as in "not traditionally fit but you still fancy her" but certainly, I'd say, less commercial in a domestic sense - Amy Jackson.

Is-Amy-Jackson-the-new-Katrina-Kaif.jpg

From Liverpool, huge in Bollywood.

• Moderators

jennifer-charles-photos-by-a-hrefhttpwwwalexmsmithphoto.3.jpg

Jennifer Charles. Not really particularly hot to look at, but her voice does funny things to me. Good things.

I dug out the Lovage album recently for the first time in a while after accidentally stumbling upon a sample from it on some jazz record I bought and it's great, and she sounds sexy as hell.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
She's definitely cute, don't think short hair automatically makes women look like lesbians.

Of course it does. Remember, all lesbians have short hair. They also wear dungarees and own a copy of Bound.

jennifer-charles-photos-by-a-hrefhttpwwwalexmsmithphoto.3.jpg

Jennifer Charles. Not really particularly hot to look at, but her voice does funny things to me. Good things.

I dug out the Lovage album recently for the first time in a while after accidentally stumbling upon a sample from it on some jazz record I bought and it's great, and she sounds sexy as hell.

I also re-listened to that album last week for the first time in many many years, I never got the fuss about her voice when I listened to it first time round, however listening to it last week I started to get it - she could sound sexy singing a shopping list...

• 1 month later...