[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Arthur has an ulterior motive, doesn't he. Are they connected to your show by any chance? The on one the right looks like Daisy Rock.

Nope, just friends of mine & the fact that they're in a great metal band.  The "new" bassist (not new now mind) is also a honey ... Becky Baldwin ... http://www.beckybaldwinbass.com/

For info, CJ (left) has retired from the band & I now own her gigged Jackson (autographed, of course) & it's on the Triaxis Wall in The Bunker.  Krissie (right) is retiring soon, & has her swan-song soon ... in Cardiff ... www.triaxis.info ...

I repeat, I'm NOTHING to do with the band, just a fan & friend since they started!!

Arthur has an ulterior motive, doesn't he. Are they connected to your show by any chance? The on one the right looks like Daisy Rock.

Nope, just friends of mine & the fact that they're in a great metal band.  The "new" bassist (not new now mind) is also a honey ... Becky Baldwin ... http://www.beckybaldwinbass.com/

For info, CJ (left) has retired from the band & I now own her gigged Jackson (autographed, of course) & it's on the Triaxis Wall in The Bunker.  Krissie (right) is retiring soon, & has her swan-song soon ... in Cardiff ... www.triaxis.info ...

I repeat, I'm NOTHING to do with the band, just a fan & friend since they started!!

https://youtu.be/FF7vTlxhTJ8 - is this them?

Eden Sher from The Middle.

2c7c0111ca488da25cc2d5fac03dcb57.jpg

Where the fuck did they come from??

Never mind "those", she needs a fuckin' shave!  If she's lax with the top lip, imagine the mess in her knickers.

Edited by mikehoncho

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, lads, at least post pictures! I had to go looking for these...

Anna Acton

G81983_b.jpg

Maddie Moate

tumblr_static_43rw58hhiigwg48sw8gwow8ko-

Kathryn Ryan

3153C2E900000578-3451818-image-m-4_14557

Aisling Bea
HK7B9453_edit.jpg

Sara Pascoe
sara-pascoe-2013-february.jpg

Jayne Connery, Big Brother
ad212276266jayne-connery-in.jpg

Abi Hardingham
09e222e09d246d1100e6d293589080f2.jpg

If we're talking comedians, and I'm sure she's been posted before, Josie Long still looks ace...

josie-promo-1-crop.jpg

• Paid Members

Josie Long is a great shout as a sexpot. She never fails to give me half a teacake.

Edit: Ignore that, I'm thinking of Josie Lawrence. I would touch Josie Long with a 10" pole. But Lawrence, now there's a woman.

Edited by Tommy!