Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Surely no ones lumping on Beef Or Salmon for the Gold Cup?Its been heavily fancied previously only to fail to perform on more than one occasion in this race.I'll decide on the days for my bets at Cheltenham, I get paid Tuesday luckily. I always have a bet on this meeting.

Posted

I fhis claims in this thread are true he won just under a grand on Celtic a few weeks back so perhaps he can afford to lose out. Always suspicious when someone quotes a large amount of money in this thread.

Posted

Seen as there's only me andd you signed up so far Cheetah, whats your stable in the Cheltenham Compo? Mine is: 104 Denman 109 Well Chief 204 Brave Inca 221 Inglis Drever 231 Monet's Garden 250 Whyso Mayo 325 Juveigneur 332 Liberthine 349 Spot Thedifference 354 Tidal Bay 407 Dempsey 430 Mister Hight After all that slagging off of Denman, i've stuck him in. Apparently, Ruby says that he's his best chance of the meeting! Shows what I know!

Posted

Cheers for the concern guys :laugh: Thankfully I do ok with the vast majority of my wagers, its just the minute I post on here one of them it goes tips up as someone said lolLast nights loss isnt anything major (in past week alone had big wins on Scunthorpe, Spurs and Bristol City) - the only sore point is the embarrassment of quoting a loser on here :blush: Hope no-one followed me with this definite winner!!And regarding someone saying is stupid putting money on just one bet, well its done me fine so far, and I think my stress levels are much better waiting on one result at a time rather than having an accumulator on lolHappy gambling today!!

Posted

I think that you're right Ant. There's more chance on a winner, with 1 large bet, than a 12 team accers or whatever. I had a decent Wedge on Newcastle mid week, and knew my fate after 20 minutes!!Now, i'm just of to the bookies to do an accumulator....

Posted

I hate Saturdays, I never have a bet with real money, but these are my OLBG tips. 3:30 - Wolverhampton - Orchard Supreme 3:10 - Sandown - Farmer Brown3:00 - Chepstow - Madison Avenue2:55 - Wolverhampton - Gifted Gamble2:25 - Chepstow - Obaki de GrissayRE Cheltenham:I dont really look at races until the day of the race, Antepost has never been my friend but i've got a few im interested in but not bet on yet. - Monets Garden in the Ryan Air Chase, Ideal trip. Back to his best last time out and should win doing handsprings. - Whyso Mayo in the hunter chase, not notmally a fan of these type of races, but should win cosy. - Detroit City, with the Irish dropping by the wayside the youngster can stamp his authority on this seasons 2 milers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...