gribbo2001 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Anyone got any tips for today???All i've had today is Personal Column in the 2:55 at Southwell. The yard will be very dissapointed if he's beat.I'd also advise Grand Symphony in the 3:30 at Southwell too
gribbo2001 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Is there some sort of holiday going on in Italy right now?Full card of Serie A, this afternoon, by the looks of things. I've got Roma over Chievo.Evens odds? Might be good as a banker!
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 28, 2007 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2007 (edited) Whats kick off times over there?2pm.http://www.myscores.co.uk/football.phpThats that bet f*cked. 2-0 to Chievo. :(Losing fantasy money~! Edited February 28, 2007 by bAzTNM
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 It's the games from Sunday that were suspended following the policeman being killed.
stylesclash05 Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 I fancy Global Strategy and Astorygoeswithit in the last two at southwell. I am going down Betfred for a double on these shortly.
tom_da_stag Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 I fancy either Blue Hills or Red River Rebel both each way in the 4:35 at Southwell
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 28, 2007 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2007 Here is my tips, that I put on the Online Betting Guide today using FANTASY money. Picked the last three winners at Folkestone!Just thought I'd share this before I put it on my site.All for the standard
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted February 28, 2007 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2007 Anyone got any tips for today???I'd also advise Grand Symphony in the 3:30 at Southwell toook, you suck :(never ever have i once won on advice from you lot lolnot fair on a gambling n00b!!!
cheetah69uk Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 thursdays tips....Brochrua 2.20 Taunton 7/1 e/wSo Cloudy 3:10 Ludlow 6/1 ewDiscreet Cat 5:15 NAD AL SHEBA 4/11 win
tom_da_stag Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Anyone got any tips for today???I'd also advise Grand Symphony in the 3:30 at Southwell toook, you suck :(never ever have i once won on advice from you lot lolnot fair on a gambling n00b!!!My tip Blue Hills placed at 10/1, so its not all of us, just you not following the right advice
cheetah69uk Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 wednesdays tip from me...wetherby 4-45 Thatlldoya e/w 7/1didnt run as meeting was off!
cheetah69uk Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 (edited) double post sorry! Edited March 1, 2007 by cheetah69uk
Guest Miami 2017 Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 How do you guys pick your horses?I generally just watch for the horses that have won at the Course and Distance. Scrub the rest of them. I generally follow the All-Weather too, as I've had a lot of winners from there.I've been following the same tips as Templegate (The Sun) on that Online Betting Guide site today. He's pretty shit ain't he? Probably around 12 races, as of now, one winner that I can see. :(Losing fake money~~~!I think the more you watch the all-weather, the more you see certain jockeys ruling others. Neil Callan, for instance, has the knack of riding whichever track he chooses brilliantly. And he never gives up. Liam Jones, a claimer, is my favourite jockey. He rides beautifully, his timing is spot on. More importantly, he can get a horse with no chance into the money. In my opinion, with the claim as well, he's the best all-weather jockey riding. I rang Hills (who I work for) for a price on him ever being champion flat jockey - they refused! They is running scared ~
sivy Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 i agree with you on callan. i've backed a number of wins back of the callan/ryan combination, mainly at double figure odds.
Recommended Posts