Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well i had the mother of all accumilators yesterday yesterday, had a fiver onSimon - won at 11/2 (Took 6/1 earlier)Littlebighorse - won at 15/2Nil Desperandum - won at 6/1Cusoon - won at 11/2 i am now over 13 and a half grand richer than Friday :D :D :D

Course you did.
Ok i didn't, because you know me and were with me when i was in the bookies Saturday, or went to pick the Cheque up today :unsure:
The fact that the accumulator adds up to just under 12k leads me to doubt the story.
It adds up to
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

How do you guys pick your horses?I generally just watch for the horses that have won at the Course and Distance. Scrub the rest of them. I generally follow the All-Weather too, as I've had a lot of winners from there.I've been following the same tips as Templegate (The Sun) on that Online Betting Guide site today. He's pretty shit ain't he? Probably around 12 races, as of now, one winner that I can see. :( :(Losing fake money~~~!

Edited by bAzTNM
Posted

Well done on Cash In Hand, I backed it to win though like a tool. Fair play for the accumulator guy as well. Probably just a bit of jealousy showing through, cos i've not had a winner for two weeks!!!!I'll try Too Much Talk in the next race at 5.2 on betfair.

Posted

Ive had a bet on the football tonight with full coverChester to beat Hereford @ 6/5Doncaster to beat Yeovil @ 23/20Oldham to beat Blackpool @ 5/6 West Brom to draw with Middlesborough @ 21/1011 bets in total with a

Posted (edited)

Man U have came up from their usual 1/2 to 8/11 in some places over the last day or so...........suspicious, especially with Reading playing their squad players.Tom quit while your ahead man, thats an insane amount for a Yankee. Yeovils recent away form has been excellent and Oldham took a big nose dive recently - take a few weeks off to savour the big win.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin
Posted (edited)

i fancy Cash In Hand 4-20 @ leicester E/W 8-1

2nd at 4/1 glad i took 8/1 when i did!wednesdays tip from me...wetherby 4-45 Thatlldoya e/w 7/1 Edited by cheetah69uk
Posted

I'm off to Cheltenham on the Friday, gold cup day!! Anybody got any fancies, bearing in mind that it will probably be very soft ground. Maybe The Listener for the Gold Cup @ 16/1?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Is there some sort of holiday going on in Italy right now?Full card of Serie A, this afternoon, by the looks of things. I've got Roma over Chievo.

Edited by bAzTNM
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...