cheetah69uk Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 thursdays tips....Brochrua 2.20 Taunton 7/1 e/w 4th!!!!So Cloudy 3:10 Ludlow 6/1 ew 7th!!!!Discreet Cat 5:15 NAD AL SHEBA 4/11 win non-runnernot my day!
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 Coventry @ 4/5Scunthorpe @ 11/10Aberdeen @ 6/5Stenhousemuir @ 4/66 x
cheetah69uk Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 (edited) just had a Edited March 2, 2007 by cheetah69uk
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted March 2, 2007 Moderators Posted March 2, 2007 I just used Betfair for the first time, to put some money on Randy for this weekend's UFC show, but just had a thought. When the result of your bet comes in, do they send an email? I don't want a "CONGRATS, YOU WON SOME MONEY" email spoilerising my inbox, or a "LOL YOU JUST LOST".Has anyone used them before, and does this happen? Thanks.
Guest Miami 2017 Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 I just used Betfair for the first time, to put some money on Randy for this weekend's UFC show, but just had a thought. When the result of your bet comes in, do they send an email? I don't want a "CONGRATS, YOU WON SOME MONEY" email spoilerising my inbox, or a "LOL YOU JUST LOST".Has anyone used them before, and does this happen? Thanks.Yes, I've used them before. No, you get nothing, which is good. When you log in next time, you'll either be stinking rich or skint, and then you know your fate.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted March 2, 2007 Moderators Posted March 2, 2007 I just used Betfair for the first time, to put some money on Randy for this weekend's UFC show, but just had a thought. When the result of your bet comes in, do they send an email? I don't want a "CONGRATS, YOU WON SOME MONEY" email spoilerising my inbox, or a "LOL YOU JUST LOST".Has anyone used them before, and does this happen? Thanks.Yes, I've used them before. No, you get nothing, which is good. When you log in next time, you'll either be stinking rich or skint, and then you know your fate.Oh beautiful, thanks.
cheetah69uk Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 (edited) just had a Edited March 2, 2007 by cheetah69uk
Max Power Posted March 3, 2007 Posted March 3, 2007 Any tips for today?Here are my win fancies:YES MY LORD - 2.40 NewburyNUMERO UN DE SOLZEN - 3.55 KelsoDANCING BAY - 2.55 KemptonEach way efforts:STAINLEY - 4.25 KelsoMARCEL - 3.15 Newbury
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 3, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2007 Not long to Cheltenham now. I am really looking forward to it, especially the first day as I am going. The Champion Hurdle should be a cracker. I will have most of my bets up by Tuesday of next week. Going to put in 2 solid days of research first.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 3, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2007 Only bet I lost, on the Online Betting Guide, was that Sheff Utd - Everton draw. I'm on a football winning streak I think. I even won betting on the result of the first half of Barca - Seville. Awesome stuff, even if its for fantasy money.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 3, 2007 Posted March 3, 2007 Coventry @ 4/5Scunthorpe @ 11/10Aberdeen @ 6/5Stenhousemuir @ 4/66 x
BurningHammer Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 NUMERO UN DE SOLZEN - 3.55 KelsoHe got knackered at the business end of the race :(He was my last hope on my Canadian (got Manjimar, but Flying Enterprise and another horse backed purely because it was least handicapped plus a 5 pound claim let me down) too.As for Cheltenham, my uncle has a horse entered into the Supreme Novices Hurdle (Cuan Na Grai). I may back that depending on ground, but Punjabi for the Triumph will tempt me, as will Denman in whatever race that is in. I'm avoiding Kauto Star like the plague.
Ant Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 Coventry @ 4/5Scunthorpe @ 11/10Aberdeen @ 6/5Stenhousemuir @ 4/66 x
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted March 4, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2007 Ladbrokes have odds of 8/1 for Spurs to beat WHAM 2-0 today. 8/1!
Recommended Posts