Ricardo_Beira Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 Ive got 1500 on Hartlepool tonight - barring a miracle they'll pick up another win good bet
hbk4life Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 Today i've gone for a little acca on:Hibs 8/15St Johnstone 1/2Blackpool 5/6Cardiff 4/5
JFFC Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I hate Saturdays, I never have a bet with real money, but these are my OLBG tips. 3:30 - Wolverhampton - Orchard Supreme 3:10 - Sandown - Farmer Brown3:00 - Chepstow - Madison Avenue2:55 - Wolverhampton - Gifted Gamble2:25 - Chepstow - Obaki de GrissaySaved on the last race by a 9/1 winner. Even Farmer Brown gambled from 8's into 9/2 was woeful. Doubled the bank for the day which is always good.
Pickers Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 (edited) Backing Boro may be an inspired investment afterall.EDIT: As I post that Ronaldo equalises. Git. Edited March 10, 2007 by Pickers
Guest Miami 2017 Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 My girlfriend had a Lucky 15 today - Orchard Supreme, Dusky Warbler, Border Music & Theatre Girl. 9/1, 15/2, 12/1 2nd & a NR. She picked up
Guest Miami 2017 Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I'd be up for that definitely.EDIT: I've set up the mini league Cheetah.League Name: ukffPassowrd: Cheltenhamwont let me join...says no such league........are the above league name and password correct???EDIT:...WORKED IT OUT NEEDS TO BE THESE DAMN CAPITALS!!!!League Name: UKFFPassowrd: CHELTENHAMcome on lets have a few othersI've joined as pots of dosh - one of those names that seems so clever in principle, but in hindsight only rubs your nose in badly your tips run. I'm such a pessimist
stylesclash05 Posted March 10, 2007 Posted March 10, 2007 I got a tip off a guy from a bookies. Bellowing in the last at Cheltenham on Tuesday. He got a 4 figure bet in for it early this morning.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2007 If you can't afford to lose it then yes it is. If you can then get stuck in.Even if you can afford to lose
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2007 I am in the mini league Cheetah. I have two teams in if that is ok
stylesclash05 Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 Took the draw in the Spurs/Chelsea game at 10/3 when it was 2-1 to spurs....turned out to be good business.
Dunny Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 Looking to have the odd flutter. Can anyone reccommend the best site on the net for me to start?
cheetah69uk Posted March 11, 2007 Posted March 11, 2007 I am in the mini league Cheetah. I have two teams in if that is okgood to see lion,hope for a few more to join before the start on tuesday!
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 (edited) I had Edited March 12, 2007 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Recommended Posts